Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Not to change the subject but Greenback baseball is up in the 2nd inning against #1 CAK 5-0. Crazy stretch of games coming up for them: CAK, Grace Christian, Greenville, Alcoa. 

Yep i addressed that in the baseball thread.I guess we are a sleeper now instead of a contender.These games will show us what we are!Thx for update!!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yep i addressed that in the baseball thread.I guess we are a sleeper now instead of a contender.These games will show us what we are!Thx for update!!

Ohh noooo, just 'cause one bozo put the "sleeper" tag on you in HIS post, don't give you all the opportunity to sneak up on anybody. Just because I'm waaayyy over here in the west don't mean I ain't been looking east. We aren't even in the same classification, but you can't help noticing when someone stands out from the crowd... that goes for you Pirates in SP too!

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Ohh noooo, just 'cause one bozo put the "sleeper" tag on you in HIS post, don't give you all the opportunity to sneak up on anybody. Just because I'm waaayyy over here in the west don't mean I ain't been looking east. We aren't even in the same classification, but you can't help noticing when someone stands out from the crowd... that goes for you Pirates in SP too!

You are always on the job!

6 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

We got us a track team in Huntingdon now, So I went to my first track meet last week, We got some pretty fast kids over here in Mustang land. Our 4×100 relay team won by about 50 meters. In the 100 meters one of our receivers Corieon Nance smoked the defending state champ from Trinity. 

Huntingdon just needs to find a way past Lake County represent the west.  

Greenback, So. Pitt, Huntingdon, and Lake County are going to be a step above the rest of the teams. 

Cornersville, Whitwell, Gordonsville, Freedom Prep, Coalfield, Oliver Springs are the next six that come to mind in that 6-10 range. 

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Huntingdon just needs to find a way past Lake County represent the west.  

Greenback, So. Pitt, Huntingdon, and Lake County are going to be a step above the rest of the teams. 

Cornersville, Whitwell, Gordonsville, Freedom Prep, Coalfield, Oliver Springs are the next six that come to mind in that 6-10 range. 

You mean 5-10 range. 

On 4/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, Gbnation said:

They are hitting pretty good right now on Loudon and tellico. 

Crappie fished Kentucky Lake, mostly the Big Sandy river most of my life. You wouldn't believe the numbers of crappie I've caught on my stake beds through the years. But all that is history now as the Asian carpet have ruined the crappie fishing. They are coming your way so it's just a matter of time for y'all. Better get after our worthless TWRA to get off their dead butts to do something about it.

• Like 1