Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I am pretty sure it is accurate. Bleacher report just posted a screen shot of his tweet.

I just saw a twitter post from reporter Tom Kreager from middle Tennessee that TSSAA has declared both Freedom Prep’s transfers ineligible for 2019 season. Both can apply for hardships after 3 days of fall practice. Apparently the QB transferred as well and was reported as posting on Twitter he was no longer a member of the Freedom Prep program. Since they were at the charter school and the zone encompasses all of Memphis those players’ move to the new schools zone is mute. Hmm...

on on another note...Oregon, Virginia & KU are running over top of themselves in the town of GB and are presently evaluating workouts in the field house. I bet those boys are pumping today!

Edited by ladykee
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

I just saw a twitter post from reporter Tom Kreager from middle Tennessee that TSSAA has declared both Freedom Prep’s transfers ineligible for 2019 season. Both can apply for hardships after 3 days of fall practice. Apparently the QB transferred as well and was reported as posting on Twitter he was no longer a member of the Freedom Prep program. Since they were at the charter school and the zone encompasses all of Memphis those players’ move to the new schools zone is mute. Hmm...

on on another note...Oregon, Virginia & KU are running over top of themselves in the town of GB and are presently evaluating workouts in the field house. I bet those boys are pumping today!

Will be interesting to follow because the lineman is a senior, would hate to see him miss his senior year it would probably hurt his recruitment.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet
additions

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Will be interesting to follow because the lineman is a senior, would hate to see him miss his senior year it would probably hurt his recruitment.

I'd say they both will receive a hardship especially the offense lineman since he's a Senior.  Even if the QB isn't granted one he'll still have 2 more years as he's only an incoming sophomore. 

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Any Oliver Springs folks on here? They have some good talent returning, I have also heard they might have picked up a couple of nut punchers from Coalbucket.

I thought this was supposed to be the other way around OS is supposed to be the givers and Coalfield was the takers. This is as Roy would say, A BUNCH OF MESS. Reckon Coalfield will send enough kids to Oakdale so they can field a team next season.

23 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Any Oliver Springs folks on here? They have some good talent returning, I have also heard they might have picked up a couple of nut punchers from Coalbucket.

Os does have most of their talent back this year. Some linemen with experience would be nice but let's face it os is not a hotbed for transfers in. It will be interesting to see how the line We do have is coached up with only one returning starter there. Losing the line , Hill, and Nation would hurt any 1a school. We haven't started spring practice yet but it should start next week. Lots of would be starters playing baseball. 

Edited by bfl96
Misspellings

26 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Os does have most of their talent back this year. Some linemen with experience would be nice but let's face it os is not a hotbed for transfers in. It will be interesting to see how the line We do have is coached up with only one returning starter there. Losing the line , Hill, and Nation would hurt any 1a school. We haven't started spring practice yet but it should start next week. Lots of would be starters playing baseball. 

If you lost most of your line that of course will hurt and would hurt as you say any small school.Your line is what gave us problems last year.I thought you all had the most physical team we played all year even moreso than Whitwells.You all were a tough matchup for us.