Alcoa Boys Head Coaching position open

RCcoach15

17 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

the kid played basketball at Alcoa as an 8th grader. He was the best player on the team then. If you have followed Alcoa basketball the last few years you should know. 

Not an Alcoa fan but I do know of a current sophomore that’s was a star player of Alcoa Middle’s team two years ago that’s not playing .  However, that player is concentrating on football ...

I wish you all would throw some names out here instead of leaving us hanging.  Who are these coaches that’s interviewed (hahahahaha).  

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Not an Alcoa fan but I do know of a current sophomore that’s was a star player of Alcoa Middle’s team two years ago that’s not playing .  However, that player is concentrating on football ...

I wish you all would throw some names out here instead of leaving us hanging.  Who are these coaches that’s interviewed (hahahahaha).  

AAA coach, AA Coach, Private Coach, small college coach 

On 4/3/2019 at 5:03 PM, Turtle said:

They aren't saying, because they dont really know. Just guessing. I mean odds are a AAA coach, AA coach, private school coach, or a small college coach applied. so unless a Single A coach gets the job, they are guaranteed to have predicted correct. 

47 minutes ago, jsmitty009987 said:

They aren't saying, because they dont really know. Just guessing. I mean odds are a AAA coach, AA coach, private school coach, or a small college coach applied. so unless a Single A coach gets the job, they are guaranteed to have predicted correct. 

Not naming names out of respect to their current schools. I've talked directly to two of those that are in the running.

Edited by IrishBBall

6 hours ago, jsmitty009987 said:

Well you are correct we really don't know but we do know names. Just trying to be respectful of the coaches that have applied. The only thing I'm going to predict is we are going to get a good coach. 

• Upvote 1