Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

On 4/12/2019 at 12:45 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Who’s your team? Oh that’s right you’re probably one of the posters who comes on here covert or coward you pick..... and points fingers at everyone and anyone that doesn’t fit your agenda for no good reason. Go Bears, the haters fuel us. 

And you are one of those posters who eats and breathes high school football message boards even though it has been 20 years since you have played. Don't take it so seriously my guy.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:29 AM, thegreatone36 said:

Does any of your schools have a football team? Or are they all just watching MJ like a reality TV show? Just curious with people in East Tennessee who are infatuated with MJ. & also seems that the big scary Boro teams are also pretty infatuated by them. I really hope your teams players focus on their own success as much as you haters focus on MJ falling off. 

Few years ago every hater said that TP was terrible and wouldn't win. After that was proven wrong it was that he schedules a few cupcakes. After beating them like a drum, along with big bad blackman, now people are still finding something to hate on.  They took Oakland down to the very last drive of the game with a chance to win in Oakland territory. Oakland turned around after that and ran both Whitehaven & Maryville running home with the tails tucked between their legs, just to put it nicely on this board. Say what you want, but MJ was the 2nd best 6A team in the state last year, and we can argue that point all night if you feel like it.  

Maryville beat the 6A state champ earlier in the year, the only team that  beat Oakland this year, so logic says they get the 2nd best 6A team this year, but they probably aren't interested in it.

Has Blackman ever won a state title?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WingT08 said:

And you are one of those posters who eats and breathes high school football message boards even though it has been 20 years since you have played. Don't take it so seriously my guy.

It’s comical to get people worked up about a program they know very little about, the only reason they have negative flak to give is because I set them off in some way in the past 5 years on this site. Not serious just having fun.

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Maryville beat the 6A state champ earlier in the year, the only team that  beat Oakland this year, so logic says they get the 2nd best 6A team this year, but they probably aren't interested in it.

Has Blackman ever won a state title?

You’re right I don’t care about being “2nd”. I’d rather win it all, but it was a big improvement from the past several seasons. People expected us to be out second round with no chance of beating anyone good. That’s the point trying to be made there. Of course all those haters from last season mysteriously went missing. Their Humble pie must’ve been poisoned...

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’re right I don’t care about being “2nd”. I’d rather win it all, but it was a big improvement from the past several seasons. People expected us to be out second round with no chance of beating anyone good. That’s the point trying to be made there. Of course all those haters from last season mysteriously went missing. Their Humble pie must’ve been poisoned...

People expected history to repeat itself and i wouldn't call them haters.  You brought that on for MJ when you ran your mouth all year 2 years ago about how big and bad MJ was after going 10-0 in the  regular season and got put out in the first round to the 4 seed in Riverdale.  You disappeared for a long while and finally made it back after everyone though you had hurt yourself :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

People expected history to repeat itself and i wouldn't call them haters.  You brought that on for MJ when you ran your mouth all year 2 years ago about how big and bad MJ was after going 10-0 in the  regular season and got put out in the first round to the 4 seed in Riverdale.  You disappeared for a long while and finally made it back after everyone though you had hurt yourself :ph34r:

Lol!! Yeah kinda ironic he wants to call out somebody for going mysteriously missing. 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Past tense does nothing for us now does it, I’m tired of talking in it. This is a 2019 post about how we’re better than the team you support, if you even are courageous enough to do so.

48 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Past tense does nothing for us now does it, I’m tired of talking in it. This is a 2019 post about how we’re better than the team you support, if you even are courageous enough to do so.

Fact are still Fact.  It is funny you have the stones to call out anyone who goes mysteriously missing after that Riverdale Loss.  The team I support has won back to back State Championships and won 30 straight games :popcorneater: