Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

Fact are still Fact.  It is funny you have the stones to call out anyone who goes mysteriously missing after that Riverdale Loss.  The team I support has won back to back State Championships and won 30 straight games :popcorneater:

Greenville? Where this is no real competition for you, except for poorly coached inner city teams, with proper coaching I’m sure the tides would change. Just my opinion though.

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Greenville? Where this is no real competition for you, except for poorly coached inner city teams, with proper coaching I’m sure the tides would change. Just my opinion though.

There is no Greenville in the state of TN.  Don't try and take away the hard work and dedication that the Devil's put in to get to where they are now. (It wasn't like that until the 2007 football season).  The inner city teams we have have played weren't any competition either and I doubt a new Coach would have stopped a running clock on everyone in the play offs last year. 

I find it funny that MJ and Greeneville's coaching staff got together yesterday to swap ideas per Strength & Conditioning, Facilities, and Program Organization.  It seems like your head coach has more respect for the Devil's than you do yourself and I quote from Coach Perry "It was our pleasure & honor to host the multi-state champ! State championships are not won by accident & this group of coaches knows what it takes to get it done! We learned a ton from you all! Thx again"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s comical to get people worked up about a program they know very little about, the only reason they have negative flak to give is because I set them off in some way in the past 5 years on this site. Not serious just having fun.

Says the guy who goes into hibernation after being eliminated every year and never can back up his talk.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:24 PM, WCndaHouse said:

I heard Perry called and scheduled Ezell-Harding as soon as he heard that they were dropping to 8-man football. Why play an 11-man Glencliff team when you can play an 8-man Ezell-Harding squad? 

Well. well. "Loser"ville's finest. :grin: Welcome back from the dumpster fire that keeps on burning. WCW. WE CANT WIN high school.  

37 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Stop the fight! Swipes is KO'ing MJGoldenBears!

Speaking of fights... its very evident that you would be that little sissy kid in the back watching two other grown men fight by the way you like to downtalk every program in your posts that are better than the one you support in secret. Now, go run back to the kitty pool that you wandered away from. 

9 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Glad to see Gallatin guys and MJ guys sticking together. 2 highly mediocre programs that can relate with one another. It’s good to have friends that live in a fantasy world together!

Your only fantasy is wishing your inferior program that you support would ever do anything of importance. Wasn't you already told to go back to your assigned area? Grown ups are talking.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Swipes said:

There is no Greenville in the state of TN.  Don't try and take away the hard work and dedication that the Devil's put in to get to where they are now. (It wasn't like that until the 2007 football season).  The inner city teams we have have played weren't any competition either and I doubt a new Coach would have stopped a running clock on everyone in the play offs last year. 

I find it funny that MJ and Greeneville's coaching staff got together yesterday to swap ideas per Strength & Conditioning, Facilities, and Program Organization.  It seems like your head coach has more respect for the Devil's than you do yourself and I quote from Coach Perry "It was our pleasure & honor to host the multi-state champ! State championships are not won by accident & this group of coaches knows what it takes to get it done! We learned a ton from you all! Thx again"

Well if it isn’t the most prestigious program in the state then.... lol the egotism and narcissism with you and your fan base is even worse than i am! That’s saying a lot, out there in GREENEVILLE there is more to life than high school football, and I’ll admire your program when you play against good competition. Until then case closed, worry about 4a and I’ll worry about the big boy football.

3 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Stop the fight! Swipes is KO'ing MJGoldenBears!

Wow lol I don’t need backup on this board, I stand by my comments and I have for 5 years on this board. If you think your pathetic attempts of firing up the opposition make me feel like I’ve taken a “loss” than you’re highly mistaken. Hey I don’t mind wasting a few minutes out of your day, my pleasure.