Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

13 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'll address this for you one more time and I'll drop it thelessgreatone. Look you wasted my time 3 years ago with this meet up BS. I went looking for you at several locations in Hermitage, where you claim you was at. But if opportunity presents itself again, then we can do whatever you like. Me personally I think you are a clown and fraud that hiding behind your screen name (thelessgreatone) my new name for you. I'm not going out my way again to chase no clown down who I believe is fiction. You probably some 16 or 17 year old clown just talking for attention. I gave you my attention 3 years ago, and that got me nothing but lost gas. Maybe if MJ or your team set a game up then we can do whatever you like clown. Maybe come to CR vs PC on Aug 24 at TSU. I'll tell you what I'm wearing far as clothes. You already know what car I drive because I told you that 3 years ago it hasn't changed. So there you go thelessgreatone see you then!!!

Lmao the way you try to justify not pulling up and wussing out is ridiculous, the lies of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. I see right through all your bs, you never showed up anywhere, you might have GOOGLED the local gyms in the area. Therefor case closed, you ain’t bout it, neither is your 3a team

23 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lmao the way you try to justify not pulling up and wussing out is ridiculous, the lies of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. I see right through all your bs, you never showed up anywhere, you might have GOOGLED the local gyms in the area. Therefor case closed, you ain’t bout it, neither is your 3a team

So August 24th goes for you also. Y'all pull up together. Far Google gym I have gym in my house, so no I didn't google no gyms, no need to lie. I drive Chevy impala black with tints and three TVs in it. I'll have them on when I pull up so y'all know it's me. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80

28 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

So August 24th goes for you also. Y'all pull up together. Far Google gym I have gym in my house, so no I didn't google no gyms, no need to lie. I drive Chevy impala black with tints and three TVs in it. I'll have them on when I pull up so y'all know it's me. 

2 on 1 isn’t fair 

Ol' Pearlywhite done made me have to dig for this post he keep talking about...guess what? Found it. Idk ya'll check that out and tell me what 3 GYMS were ever mentioned??? Can't see anywhere in there that you were "looking" for anybody. And WHO exactly was it in the thread that said they were at the workout anytime in Hermitage? Like I said, everybody start at page 9 when Pearl started everything by saying somebody had "internet fingers". There's the facts. 

https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/247632-mount-juliet-vs-cane-ridge/page/9/#comments

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Ol' Pearlywhite done made me have to dig for this post he keep talking about...guess what? Found it. Idk ya'll check that out and tell me what 3 GYMS were ever mentioned??? Can't see anywhere in there that you were "looking" for anybody. And WHO exactly was it in the thread that said they were at the workout anytime in Hermitage? Like I said, everybody start at page 9 when Pearl started everything by saying somebody had "internet fingers". There's the facts. 

https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/247632-mount-juliet-vs-cane-ridge/page/9/#comments

LOL a Pathological liar never prevails. They only get exposed.

39 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

First of all I wasnt talking to you, second i clearly stated what i meant by internet fingers you took it street. Third you did mention workout in Hermitage so I went to 3 gyms in Hermitage looking for ya. But you said it wasn't on a Sunday but August 28 2016 was on a Sunday. How I know because I came looking for you. August 24th you and goldenbear pull up on me. You already know what I drive and I'll tell you what I'm wearing.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 minute ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Firebird, these kids are not THAT stupid. You notice they ain't volunteering to meet you out North.

That is how I know it is all mouth. If they wanted you that bad, it wouldn't matter where they had to go.

I already told them when and where. Just like 3 years ago, he said workout in Hermitage. So I went to three different gyms looking for him. Now I said internet fingers but I wasn't talking on no street stuff until they brought it up. Like I told him yesterday I'm glad I didn't find him because I'll probably be in jail right now. But if they want to pull up August 24th its whatever.

I just presented all facts. And your'e talking fiction. You know you never pulled up to 3 different gyms cause I just EXPOSED that you never showed up to even ONE gym. The only gym ever mentioned. You are a terrible liar. The one who is all mouth & is the one who was too scared to meet me last night. And tonight too. It's a good thing for your sake that you are all "internet fingers" cause it's clear you are a clown in the streets. You really don't want problems. I'll be at my same lift spot tonight. & Thursday. Be there or be quiet

14 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I just presented all facts. And your'e talking fiction. You know you never pulled up to 3 different gyms cause I just EXPOSED that you never showed up to even ONE gym. The only gym ever mentioned. You are a terrible liar. The one who is all mouth & is the one who was too scared to meet me last night. And tonight too. It's a good thing for your sake that you are all "internet fingers" cause it's clear you are a clown in the streets. You really don't want problems. I'll be at my same lift spot tonight. & Thursday. Be there or be quiet

Pull up August 24th sucker, you really didnt prove nothing. I said all that it was on Sunday, I went to Hermitage looking for you. So you know what it is on 24th tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80