Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

15 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Well you ended your season on a loss so there  are always ways you could “fair” better. 

Against the winner of state, who had no competition after our game, everyone knows we were the number 2 team in state last year. Of course I’m going to rub it in people faces after constant flak about a bad schedule and Coach TP not being able to beat good teams.... after we thrashed Blackman. However we will always have a “you” each season on the boards. Think about it, we create a positive harmless post about MJ 2019 and you come on here for no good reason to stir the pot? Answer:Jealousy.

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You have a great sense of humor...

Stewarts Creek-A

Lebanon-A

Gallatin-H

Wilson Central-H

Maplewood-H

Rossview-H

Spring Hill-A

Oak Ridge-H

Station Camp-H

Hendersonville-A

Open date must be early, Mt Juliet is Gallatin’s 4th game.  

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Against the winner of state, who had no competition after our game, everyone knows we were the number 2 team in state last year. Of course I’m going to rub it in people faces after constant flak about a bad schedule and Coach TP not being able to beat good teams.... after we thrashed Blackman. However we will always have a “you” each season on the boards. Think about it, we create a positive harmless post about MJ 2019 and you come on here for no good reason to stir the pot? Answer:Jealousy.

A Quarterfinals exit doesn't mean everyone knew MJ was #2, not to mention I'd pit our strength coach against MJ's every day and twice on Sunday.

Edited by JSamson7

17 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

As the great philosopher Nelly once said " I am #1, 2 is not a winner and 3 no one remembers". MJ is just a few runner up finishes away from being Hendersonville. Congrats! 

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol schedule a liftathon against us, and I’ll be there with betting money in hand. No shot bud.

What did you do, get the Coach that used to be at Lebanon that was helping players get 'juiced'?

Y'all sure got STRONGER very quickly.

Lastly, some of us would realistically give number '2' to either a team from Memphis or Maryville.  While Mt Juliet starts with a M also.....................................NO CIGAR!

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

What did you do, get the Coach that used to be at Lebanon that was helping players get 'juiced'?

Y'all sure got STRONGER very quickly.

Lastly, some of us would realistically give number '2' to either a team from Memphis or Maryville.  While Mt Juliet starts with a M also.....................................NO CIGAR!

Sounds like someone who never had the strength his peers had so his first instinct was to make excuses. I Haven’t heard of Mount Juliet losing a lifting competition in years. Good to see you’re still delusional, you must’ve hated us pounding Blackman out.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 hours ago, WingT08 said:

As the great philosopher Nelly once said " I am #1, 2 is not a winner and 3 no one remembers". MJ is just a few runner up finishes away from being Hendersonville. Congrats! 

Who’s your team? Oh that’s right you’re probably one of the posters who comes on here covert or coward you pick..... and points fingers at everyone and anyone that doesn’t fit your agenda for no good reason. Go Bears, the haters fuel us. 

On 4/10/2019 at 12:24 PM, WCndaHouse said:

I heard Perry called and scheduled Ezell-Harding as soon as he heard that they were dropping to 8-man football. Why play an 11-man Glencliff team when you can play an 8-man Ezell-Harding squad? 

WC, how is Central looking? Think they can finish 4th or 5th in Wilson County this year. Are you on board with the Wildcats or are you jumping over to the purple tigers? You might see if the new middle school might have football.