Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well if it isn’t the most prestigious program in the state then.... lol the egotism and narcissism with you and your fan base is even worse than i am! That’s saying a lot, out there in GREENEVILLE there is more to life than high school football, and I’ll admire your program when you play against good competition. Until then case closed, worry about 4a and I’ll worry about the big boy football.

You asked me who I supported because your team was better than mine if I had courage to tell you.  I hit you with Facts so now i'm egotistical and a narcissist.  One thing Greeneville Fan's don't do is run if they get hit in the mouth after running their mouth unlike yourself 2 years ago you little sissy!  I haven't lived in Greeneville in over 10 years.  As a former player and high school football coach respect is earned not given and MJ hasn't earned Squat yet (Yes they went 12-1 last year and got put out in the quarterfinals but have never made the big show and laid an egg the year before).  You want to talk about competition when your non district schedule consisted of Glencliff, Overton, Gallatin, Northwest, and McGavock who had a combine 15 wins  last year.  Greeneville has never ran from competition and had 3 6a teams they drummed and a 10-2 team out of NC who won their district last year.  It is hard to find teams around here that want to play us anymore because there is no win situation for these bigger school to get beat by a team with 900 students.  Big boy football that MJ hasn't been relevant at :lol:.  I respect your coach and what he has done for the program but fans like you who have gold color glasses i have no respect for

9 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You asked me who I supported because your team was better than mine if I had courage to tell you.  I hit you with Facts so now i'm egotistical and a narcissist.  One thing Greeneville Fan's don't do is run if they get hit in the mouth after running their mouth unlike yourself 2 years ago you little sissy!  I haven't lived in Greeneville in over 10 years.  As a former player and high school football coach respect is earned not given and MJ hasn't earned Squat yet (Yes they went 12-1 last year and got put out in the quarterfinals but have never made the big show and laid an egg the year before).  You want to talk about competition when your non district schedule consisted of Glencliff, Overton, Gallatin, Northwest, and McGavock who had a combine 15 wins  last year.  Greeneville has never ran from competition and had 3 6a teams they drummed and a 10-2 team out of NC who won their district last year.  It is hard to find teams around here that want to play us anymore because there is no win situation for these bigger school to get beat by a team with 900 students.  Big boy football that MJ hasn't been relevant at :lol:.  I respect your coach and what he has done for the program but fans like you who have gold color glasses i have no respect for

It’s all hypothetical until we play each other until then you can take your moral paragraph victories on elsewhere, lol I didn’t even read half of this because I have better ways to utilize my time. Now go on back to your small boy football pages.

39 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s all hypothetical until we play each other until then you can take your moral paragraph victories on elsewhere, lol I didn’t even read half of this because I have better ways to utilize my time. Now go on back to your small boy football pages.

OK, you DID play the R'dale program that you say is NO GOOD, and if I remember correctly R'dale put a whipping on y'all that you still haven't gotten over.  LOL

One piece of advice, Play it and then Say it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

OK, you DID play the R'dale program that you say is NO GOOD, and if I remember correctly R'dale put a whipping on y'all that you still haven't gotten over.  LOL

One piece of advice, Play it and then Say it.

Last season helped me get over that, not worried about Riverdale anymore, their glory year was a second round exit with a tail tucked defeat from COOKEVILLE. Last season I felt genuinely bad for them, tough season. Better luck this year.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Not as big as you might think. 

Alot of smoke and mirrors with Grimes, fake 5*.

MOJO

Geez.  More sour grapes.

No offense, but I think I trust the college coaches who are evaluating players more than I do an internet poster who is pissed off because he/she just lost the top rated prospect in the state.  

Star number ratings don't mean a thing, but the fact that he has been offered by the likes of Nick Saban, Dabo Sweeney, Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley, etc. does carry some weight.  Those guys don't miss very often, and for that many to miss is even more rare, and they don't offer by reading recuiting service star ratings.  Check out the offer list.  

But, yeah, I can see what you wouldn't want an athlete like that on your team.  :rolleyes:

Reggie Grimes offer list

Edited by HTV

39 minutes ago, HTV said:

Geez.  More sour grapes.

No offense, but I think I trust the college coaches who are evaluating players more than I do an internet poster who is pissed off because he/she just lost the top rated prospect in the state.  

Star number ratings don't mean a thing, but the fact that he has been offered by the likes of Nick Saban, Dabo Sweeney, Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley, etc. does carry some weight.  Those guys don't miss very often, and for that many to miss is even more rare, and they don't offer by reading recuiting service star ratings.  Check out the offer list.  

But, yeah, I can see what you wouldn't want an athlete like that on your team.  :rolleyes:

Reggie Grimes offer list

Buddy...look at the above average stats that he put up for them last year. The Mount Juliet Bears will not drop off like you think...as if this is the type of program who has ever relied on heavy D1 talent to win games. He is the ONLY major D1 talent they have had this decade. And they have played some great football since 2010. The difference for MJ is that they didn't RELY on Grimes last year like some tems would. He was another valuable piece to the team. 

Edited by thegreatone36

21 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Buddy...look at the above average stats that he put up for them last year. The Mount Juliet Bears will not drop off like you think...as if this is the type of program who has ever relied on heavy D1 talent to win games. He is the ONLY major D1 talent they have had this decade. And they have played some great football since 2010. The difference for MJ is that they didn't RELY on Grimes last year like some tems would. He was another valuable piece to the team. 

First of all, I'm not your buddy.  I don't know you to be your buddy.  

Secondly, you can try to justify it all you want, but it's still sour grapes.  The kid is a legit prospect.  Any body who doesn't want that caliber of athlete on his team is just plain stupid.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HTV said:

First of all, I'm not your buddy.  I don't know you to be your buddy.  

Secondly, you can try to justify it all you want, but it's still sour grapes.  The kid is a legit prospect.  Any body who doesn't want that caliber of athlete on his team is just plain stupid.  

Legit prospect. Yes. Actually making THAT much of a difference on this MJ team, hardly. 

And learn a sense of sarcasm some day, buddy. 

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Legit prospect. Yes. Actually making THAT much of a difference on this MJ team, hardly. 

And learn a sense of sarcasm some day, buddy. 

When you guys can get out of the second tier, then let me know.  Otherwise poo pooing that kind of talent will keep you on the second tier.  

And my sense of humor/recognizing sarcasm works just fine.  Simply didn't see anything that fit either mold.  

Edited by HTV

10 minutes ago, HTV said:

When you guys can get out of the second tier, then let me know.  Otherwise poo pooing that kind of talent will keep you on the second tier.  

And my sense of humor/recognizing sarcasm works just fine.  Simply didn't see anything that fit either mold.  

I see Powell listed as location. You want to mention second tier, what about the Powell Panthers? What a simple win that would be for Mount Juliet.