2019 Top Ten in 5A

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I have no idea what Watson was like before getting to Gallatin but we all have been impressed with him here.  He has built a really good staff and discipline and toughness have changed for the better in my opinion.  I like where things are headed.  

Oh I think he will bring Gallatin up to do big things. When we faced NE last year they was technically 8-0 and blowing teams out. I dont know much at all about Coach Watson I'm just not a NE fan! Lol but I will be rooting for your guys against Beech this year

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

Oh I think he will bring Gallatin up to do big things. When we faced NE last year they was technically 8-0 and blowing teams out. I dont know much at all about Coach Watson I'm just not a NE fan! Lol but I will be rooting for your guys against Beech this year

He will have more capabilities at Gallatin than Northeast.  Financially and support wise anyway.  The staff, like I said, is pretty good and they are mostly young and hungry.  Kids are really taking to him too.  I was impressed with the scrimmages.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

He will have more capabilities at Gallatin than Northeast.  Financially and support wise anyway.  The staff, like I said, is pretty good and they are mostly young and hungry.  Kids are really taking to him too.  I was impressed with the scrimmages.  

I wish we could start scheduling yall for one of our non region games!!

29 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I wish we could start scheduling yall for one of our non region games!!

It was done a few years ago.  Gallatin brought a good crowd to Henry Co just to see them get demolished.  Henry Co came to Gallatin the next year and the crowd was not as big but the game was very exciting and close.  The last two scheduling cycles, Gallatin has chosen to play games that are close to home and bigger schools.  The gates have been good to offset the metros we have to play in region.  I personally love the one long road trip game and Henry Co is a top place to watch a game.  

On on a side note, I think a team from Memphis will emerge as a top ten team before all is said and done.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

It was done a few years ago.  Gallatin brought a good crowd to Henry Co just to see them get demolished.  Henry Co came to Gallatin the next year and the crowd was not as big but the game was very exciting and close.  The last two scheduling cycles, Gallatin has chosen to play games that are close to home and bigger schools.  The gates have been good to offset the metros we have to play in region.  I personally love the one long road trip game and Henry Co is a top place to watch a game.  

On on a side note, I think a team from Memphis will emerge as a top ten team before all is said and done.  

I loved the two years we played! You are right one of those Memphis teams will be in the top 10. My guess would be Ridgeway or Kirby.