2019 Top Ten in 6A

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

That said, that Independence team team that wom state would have prolly won 6A too. The west side of the bracket has so many possibilities this year. Could be Ravenwood- Whitehaven again in the semis but could just as easily be 2 different teams

We'll have to agree to disagree on Independence, but one thing I think most people would agree with is Mount Juliet won't be making a championship appearance any time soon. :popcorneater:

Edited by JSamson7

17 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Since the Pre-Season is upon us, this seems a good time to bring this back up.

1.) Maryville

2.) Oakland

3.) Whitehaven

4.) Ravenwood

5.) Mt. Juliet

6.) Cane Ridge

7.) Germantown

8.) Brentwood

9.) Independence

10.) Houston

14 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Have any of those teams outside of the top 4 won a 6A title? I'm not counting Independence since theirs was in 5A.

White Station won the first 6A title in 2009. The east side of the bracket has won 6 and the west 4 in 10 years of 6A.

3013thj.png 

2 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on Independence, but one thing I think most people would agree with is Mount Juliet won't be making a championship appearance any time soon. :popcorneater:

I certainly would have loved to have seen Independence in six say that year because they obliterated everybody in 5A. As of right now, Mount Juliet has surpassed Blackman so all they got to do now is get past Oakland. If they can beat Oakland then they can beat Maryville

3 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

I don't know if Independence would have won 6A in 2015, but they were a better team than Ravenwood that year. 

19 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Since the Pre-Season is upon us, this seems a good time to bring this back up.

1.) Maryville

2.) Oakland

3.) Whitehaven

4.) Ravenwood

5.) Mt. Juliet

6.) Cane Ridge

7.) Germantown

8.) Brentwood

9.) Independence

10.) Houston

MTF how inn tha Sam Heal ewe cain haiv Mairvul ahaid ov Okelund and nummer 1 iz beeyond me.....Okelund iz tha deefendin' champeen and beet Mairvul like like Aunt Tude's mashed taters.....Hit wuz imbarrassin'....Thait's az baid az eye've evur seed Mairvul git beet.....:unsure: