2019 Top Ten in 6A

12 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Season tickets have gone up to $15.00 each this year. The general admission tickets are either $7 or $8. They pulled a fast one on us a few years back. We had six home games and they said season tickets had to go up because of the extra game. They were $10 each back then and they went from $50 to $60 for the extra game. The next season they kept them at $60 for only 5 games. ( $12 each) Then they went up to $65 for 5 games and this year $70 for 5 games. There are a lot of ticked of fans. These are the long haul fans that they are ticking off. I remember what a half empty stadium looks like when Cleveland was hanging half a hundred on them in the mid 90’s. All the transplants will be gone when their kids graduate. It the long time fans that are your base. I could go on.

Ya'll gotta pay for Coach Hunt's beachfront condo, RR....  Deadgum!

15 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Season tickets have gone up to $15.00 each this year. The general admission tickets are either $7 or $8. They pulled a fast one on us a few years back. We had six home games and they said season tickets had to go up because of the extra game. They were $10 each back then and they went from $50 to $60 for the extra game. The next season they kept them at $60 for only 5 games. ( $12 each) Then they went up to $65 for 5 games and this year $70 for 5 games. There are a lot of ticked of fans. These are the long haul fans that they are ticking off. I remember what a half empty stadium looks like when Cleveland was hanging half a hundred on them in the mid 90’s. All the transplants will be gone when their kids graduate. It the long time fans that are your base. I could go on.

Just a suggestion.......DON’T GO. The bitching has become comical. There are strategic areas that are hidden from the public where you can still climb the fence.  

15 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

What’s the perks to buying the season tickets ?

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Ya'll gotta pay for Coach Hunt's beachfront condo, RR....  Deadgum!

Hasnt earned one yet!After getting shut out in last years playoff (no disrespect we got killed two years in a row in Cookeville) doesnt look like a good time to raise prices (in my honest opinion its not worth 15 dollars to watch a high school game even if Quarles was still there).

17 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

This is a good post,the long timers are the ones being punished.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Hasnt earned one yet!After getting shut out in last years playoff (no disrespect we got killed two years in a row in Cookeville) doesnt look like a good time to raise prices (in my honest opinion its not worth 15 dollars to watch a high school game even if Quarles was still there).

He won a State Title in his first year there.  He's only been the head Coach 2 years... Not bad...

Edited by FridayMainEvent

19 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

He won a State Title in his first year there.  He's only been the head Coach 2 years... Not bad...

Not at all,but he did follow the greatest coach in Tn.Cupboard was full! LOL.Always gonna be easier at Maryville than anywhere else because of the history.Cant see anyone matching what was done the past 20 years and im sure thats not his focus other than being the best coach he can be.He has proven to be a good one so far for sure but takes more than two seasons for that beach front house!LOL!!

Edited by orngnblk