2019 Top Ten in 6A

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

38-0 thrashing y’all took from Oakland? Is there any other way you’d like me to spell that out? 

The 17-0 is talking about State Championships for Maryville compared to MJ.  You responded with "At Home Might I add" Which Yes Maryville has 17 Gold Ball trophy's at their home if that's what your comment was about. If it was Maryville got beat 38-0 at home then you are not correct since they beat Oakland at Home last year and lost to them at Oakland

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

MTF how inn tha Sam Heal ewe cain haiv Mairvul ahaid ov Okelund and nummer 1 iz beeyond me.....Okelund iz tha deefendin' champeen and beet Mairvul like like Aunt Tude's mashed taters.....Hit wuz imbarrassin'....Thait's az baid az eye've evur seed Mairvul git beet.....:unsure:

Well STARS we lost alot of starters in the trenches. If were lucky enough to make it to the semifinals, Oakland has to go to Maryville, a place they've never won at

On 4/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, WarChant said:

What’s the perks to buying the season tickets ?

On 4/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, warmachine7954 said:

I wanna know too. 

Why would anyone pay $15 a game when they can get an $8 ticket at the gate?

Do you get a foot massage? Free popcorn and coke? Seat warmer? Steak dinner before the game?

I almost bought season tickets for a program a few years ago because I knew that I would be going to all the games.

I thought maybe it would be a little cheaper to do it that way. Nope it was the same price. If it is the same price per game and you get no perks then what is the point? In my case I ended up having to miss a game so I would have paid for a game that I didn't get to attend.

I know another lady who paid for season tickets for her family only to have her son kicked off the team. You don't think she regretted that decision?

The only reason is just to support the program. At least the one I'm talking about above. Some other schools may have some perks.