2019 - 2020 8AA

3 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Your right I new that, I was just reading the post above and put Dekalb lol. I thought York had been playing good? I was just really surprised to see that.

I've done things like that myself lol. I wasn't at the game so not sure what happened. I was surprised by it myself. I caught the Clarkrange/Stone game tonight. Some there were saying Oneida controlled the game the entire time and York had a hard time with the Oneida defense. Again this is hear say. I don't know if that is correct. Just second hand talk 

12 minutes ago, Ringmaster17 said:

I've done things like that myself lol. I wasn't at the game so not sure what happened. I was surprised by it myself. I caught the Clarkrange/Stone game tonight. Some there were saying Oneida controlled the game the entire time and York had a hard time with the Oneida defense. Again this is hear say. I don't know if that is correct. Just second hand talk 

Should like it was a great game, and a big win for Clarkrange. I was at the Meigs, Bradley game Thursday and it was like being at a sub state game, there’s some really good teams in 1A and 2A this year. Outside of a few dominant teams postseason will be hard to pick.

Other than Macon, EVERY team in 8AA would struggle at Oneida.  Tough place to play.  East TN refs protect their own.  That being said, York got beat because York didn’t show up mentally.  Credit to Oneida for that.  But if anybody is shocked an 8AA team would lose at Oneida has obviously never played there, and hasn’t played the team they have this year.

Oneida would be  3rd-5th in district 8AA this season.

I agree it is a tough place to play. I saw the Clarkrange/Oneida game at Oneida and the Pickett/Oneida game during Christmas at Pickett. Oneida is a tough team and they keep after the ball. As good as anybody on their home floor.  IMO York's new coach has turned that team around. They are a solid ball team that's getting better every game. No doubt he will not let this loss slow them down