2019 - 2020 8AA

On 2/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

Yep I don’t think anyone at CC will disagree with you.  But talent isn’t what you should question.  What is the real reason?  I watched them play this summer in AAU and they played great.  

Well I guess this answers the question of what was wrong at CC. I seen this today. https://www.wbry.com/jonathan-odom-resigns-as-cannon-county-high-school-girls-head-basketball-coach/

23 hours ago, sdawg said:

Actually it’s 5 straight. Upperman won the first meeting last year

Nope upperman won the first time at upperman and then macon beat them at home and in the district tournament and then in the region and 3 times this year.But to be honest Im not sure macon can beat them 2 more times.

Edited by twistedsister

1 hour ago, twistedsister said:

Nope upperman won the first time at upperman and then macon beat them at home and in the district tournament and then in the region and 3 times this year.But to be honest Im not sure macon can beat them 2 more times.

You are right except for the region. Upperman was upset in the semi finals against Dekalb. So they never played in the regions last year.