John Good resigns at David Crockett

stockton4182

48 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Yes stepped down going to help Good and AD

Their good friends. I hate he left Crockett wonder who Crockett will get Josh Kite said no teaching positions available said he wanted a teacher/coach but would get a non faculty coach if possible also said he’d like to have someone in place in a month.

19 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Their good friends. I hate he left Crockett wonder who Crockett will get Josh Kite said no teaching positions available said he wanted a teacher/coach but would get a non faculty coach if possible also said he’d like to have someone in place in a month.

Do you think Tony Gordon will get the boys job?  I know he's coached at Crockett, University High, Elizabethton and Morristown West.  

On 4/8/2019 at 4:57 PM, numnuts said:

Yes stepped down going to help Good and AD

Smith has been doing Assistant Principal, Athletic Director and coaching basketball for the last 7 years with 5 of those years as the Head Coach.  He is going to help Coach Good and will keep on doing the other two jobs.  Taking a little off of his plate.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, QSouth89 said:

Do you think Tony Gordon will get the boys job?  I know he's coached at Crockett, University High, Elizabethton and Morristown West.  

No he’s coaching the girls at Crockett. Josh Kite said no teaching positions available so it have to be a non faculty position hopefully to have a coach in a month. I was told there been over 35 coaching changes under Kite as AD.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

No he’s coaching the girls at Crockett. Josh Kite said no teaching positions available so it have to be a non faculty position hopefully to have a coach in a month. I was told there been over 35 coaching changes under Kite as AD.

This definitely sounds like an admin issue, especially after the Sensabaugh mess in football. Losing Good is a huge loss for them.