West TN Coaching jobs

WestTNHoopsFan

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Interviews are in. No "big splash" applicants, but a couple that were impressive with their face to face meetings... down to two and she's in the running with an out of state'r.

rumor is they are going hire someone already in the system. first i heard about out of state candidate.

36 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

rumor is they are going hire someone already in the system. first i heard about out of state candidate.

Out of state is Kentucky. There was some interest from someone in the system, but I doubt that anyone other than the young lady already discussed or the Ky. applicant is announced... both were impressive interviews and liked by administration.

11 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Out of state is Kentucky. There was some interest from someone in the system, but I doubt that anyone other than the young lady already discussed or the Ky. applicant is announced... both were impressive interviews and liked by administration.

not sure how this will go. The Administration is not scared to go out of the system because they did that when they hired Coach Hensley as well as Coach Hicks. You may be right.

7 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

not sure how this will go. The Administration is not scared to go out of the system because they did that when they hired Coach Hensley as well as Coach Hicks. You may be right.

Why pick from in the system? The feeder school coaches are awful! Out of state is interesting though as it makes you wonder why anyone would want to move to Lexington and more than likely this would just be a stepping stone for a non local. I see her chances getting it going up as she is from just up the road and would move back home for it. They also like them teachers with their Masters too. Seen several parents stating they want her on FB. Whoever they get they need to announce soon so they can get in some camps and have tryouts.

12 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

Why pick from in the system? The feeder school coaches are awful! Out of state is interesting though as it makes you wonder why anyone would want to move to Lexington and more than likely this would just be a stepping stone for a non local. I see her chances getting it going up as she is from just up the road and would move back home for it. They also like them teachers with their Masters too. Seen several parents stating they want her on FB. Whoever they get they need to announce soon so they can get in some camps and have tryouts.

Who are you talking about? Coach Pace?