Best / Worst Facilities

Raiderforlife

12 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Huntingdon's facilities are top notch. I'd love to see any 1A team that has that beat 

Yes, and I agree. However, their weight room isn't the best and when I do attend games at Huntingdon, they seem to have scoreboard issues, which is included in "facilities" right? Also, I don't know how Huntingdon is 1A, but they are.

Edited by TryNotToSuck

No place like the Creekbank in Trousdale except when it floods!

Worst field is Pickett County. Poor guys have to play on a baseball field. There are no real bleachers on the visitors side.  There are no lights at one end of the field. Fans from there sit up on the hill at the school and watch instead of paying to come in! I admire the players who stick it out all season. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

No place like the Creekbank in Trousdale except when it floods!

Worst field is Pickett County. Poor guys have to play on a baseball field. There are no real bleachers on the visitors side.  There are no lights at one end of the field. Fans from there sit up on the hill at the school and watch instead of paying to come in! I admire the players who stick it out all season. 

Got to give those boys and coaches alot of credit!

Better:

Trousdale Co, South Pitt, Huntington, Columbia Academy and Union City. Columbia Academy home side is the best

Not so good:

Perry County, smells like cr*p when it rains

Summertown, field goes down hill one way and up hill the other. Porta potties are the only choice besides the bushes.

Grace Christian Franklin, give them a few years and they will be much better

Its not in Tennessee but Cherokee Central School in North Carolina is the best I've seen

Edited by wholder

22 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yes, and I agree. However, their weight room isn't the best and when I do attend games at Huntingdon, they seem to have scoreboard issues, which is included in "facilities" right? Also, I don't know how Huntingdon is 1A, but they are.

It blows my mind that school only has 330 or so kids.

3 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Why does that blow your mind? Huntingdon ain’t third the size of Union City and they where 1a for years

4 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

22 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Because that is where tssaa says belong. Because it has something to do with how many students you have,that’s how. 

12 hours ago, horse said:

Why does that blow your mind? Huntingdon ain’t third the size of Union City and they where 1a for years

Onion City magically got 2 or 3 students below the threshold every classification period even though opening day enrollment was a few over.