Hookfin leaves Haywood

14 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Who was the other finalist?

Sorry, but I don't reveal other people's personal business. The other applicant may or may not be ok with the public being aware that he applied for another job... the administration at his current school knows but haven't made it public, so it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Just for the record, I think that the Tomcats have the best guy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Sorry, but I don't reveal other people's personal business. The other applicant may or may not be ok with the public being aware that he applied for another job... the administration at his current school knows but haven't made it public, so it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Just for the record, I think that the Tomcats have the best guy.

I respect that, didn’t think of it that way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haywood lost 32 seniors and its head coach, but from what I am hearing they are reloading just fine. Three players with D1 offers already over the summer. How long it will take to get things headed in the right direction will be the key, but the early schedule appears to be very tough. I have a feeling they will be there in the end.

3 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Haywood lost 32 seniors and its head coach, but from what I am hearing they are reloading just fine. Three players with D1 offers already over the summer. How long it will take to get things headed in the right direction will be the key, but the early schedule appears to be very tough. I have a feeling they will be there in the end.

Wow!  32 seniors is a ton. I do not care who they hired losing that many seniors is going to take a while to get it back going. 

Freshman - Want to make the team

Sophomores - Want to play

Juniors - Want to score 

Seniors - Want to win. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow!  32 seniors is a ton. I do not care who they hired losing that many seniors is going to take a while to get it back going. 

Freshman - Want to make the team

Sophomores - Want to play

Juniors - Want to score 

Seniors - Want to win. 

South Gibson freshman- want to feel worthy to stay on the field with Milan. 

SG sophomores- aspire to be Milan water girls. 

SG Junior- wanna sniff Milan jock straps. 

SG seniors- want to keep from getting mercy ruled by Milan. 

:)

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South Gibson freshman- want to feel worthy to stay on the field with Milan. 

SG sophomores- aspire to be Milan water girls. 

SG Junior- wanna sniff Milan jock straps

SG seniors- want to keep from getting mercy ruled by Milan. 

:)

Aight BPM...   Remember I do KNOW you... where you live, where you work, what you look like ( ugly as the tail end of the rented mule).....  but if it has to be this way so be it! Enjoy. 

Bulldog freshman - Want to avoid the smell that is lingering behind from flipper

Bulldog sophomores - Finally figured out a way to tune out the sound of 20 year old single " baha men - who let the dogs out" 

Bulldog juniors - wish they had something to put in their jock straps

Bulldog seniors - finally realize that they will never live a full life for having been a bulldog for so long and and start counseling/therapy to try to deal with it. 

• Upvote 1