Ensworth Job open again

DillonPanthers1

I understand why Ingle is the "front runner" But its highly likely he will go there even if pretty much his whole team from last year graduated I think he will be at CPA next year unless Ensworth really roles out the red carpet. Also interested in this hire as the rumor is that the new heads over at ensworth are trying to put less of a emphasis on sports, so it'll be interesting if they try to go big time or land with a ok guy

3 hours ago, Mothman26 said:

I understand why Ingle is the "front runner" But its highly likely he will go there even if pretty much his whole team from last year graduated I think he will be at CPA next year unless Ensworth really roles out the red carpet. Also interested in this hire as the rumor is that the new heads over at ensworth are trying to put less of a emphasis on sports, so it'll be interesting if they try to go big time or land with a ok guy

New heads? The headmaster has been there for 5-6 years. Hes an impressive guy and a sports enthusiast. As long as Ricky is the AD sports will matter there.

As far as Ingle is concerned I think you meant to say “unlikely.” I think he will leave if the package is right. CPA isnt Ensworth and Ingle knows that. 

Edited by Playerscoach

3 hours ago, ocac said:

Ingle will only leave CPA for MBA.  Euvarard (sp) is not going anywhere.  He wins.  I agree with Roc Batten being a candidate.  Good dude.

Absolutely disagree on Ingle. Ricky was his coach and gave him his start in coaching. A name not mentioned is Jon Quinn from Davidson. He interviewed at Ensworth prior to taking the Davidson Academy job and from what I was told they were very impressed by him.

I'd say that Ensworth is getting what they deserve. They promoted a guy that had no business being a head coach at that level. Then said coach burns them a year later. Looks like Bowers and the admins screwed up by snubbing Wade. I'd say it will have to be one of Bower's boys because I can't imagine too many coaches that would want to put up with him. 

What about the old DC that took the ECS job a few years back?  He's one of Bower's boys.

1 hour ago, IKickTheBall said:

I'd say that Ensworth is getting what they deserve. They promoted a guy that had no business being a head coach at that level. Then said coach burns them a year later. Looks like Bowers and the admins screwed up by snubbing Wade. I'd say it will have to be one of Bower's boys because I can't imagine too many coaches that would want to put up with him. 

What about the old DC that took the ECS job a few years back?  He's one of Bower's boys.

Well the guy i think your referring to is now a college football coach at Vanderbilt university.

On 4/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, Playerscoach said:

New heads? The headmaster has been there for 5-6 years. Hes an impressive guy and a sports enthusiast. As long as Ricky is the AD sports will matter there.

As far as Ingle is concerned I think you meant to say “unlikely.” I think he will leave if the package is right. CPA isnt Ensworth and Ingle knows that. 

Right Cpa isn't Ensworth. I'll put my money on CPA every friday!