TNUSAWRESTLING Fargo Questionnaire

TNUSAWrestling

11 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

If this is you trying to rationalize him refusing to pay people for hosting tournaments for years and short checking refs then you're a joke. Again, stop sticking up for the guy.

darn, you really can't read can you? And you call me a joke? I asked a question, I have not heard the specifics on this, so I asked a question, that is what a grown up does.

What tournament? How long was the payment withheld? Did "YOU" ask him why? Because I will.

How can anyone be an effective leader of a business, civic organization, school, etc... if they have truly alienated so many people?  The answer is that there is no way that BB can be effective.  When  you are the point man for a volunteer organization like TWF you MUST work with people and ask them politely to help you.  This is not the military where you are able to just bark orders and people must do what you say.  

• Upvote 2

This last comment may ring the truest of all.   Effectiveness is definitely becoming an issue here.  Whether he has done anything specifically wrong as chairman or not it doesn't look like we can unify as a state with him there.  So, is everyone saying with him gone all these working together problems go away?