Macon County Tigers

MolandTigers

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• He wrestles Rau tonight, if he wins he will be in best of 3 tomorrow against Verra.
    • I was a little surprised when I saw this. 
    • You did call it.This is for sure bigger than one random kid having a grade changed.Im interested to see if the superintendent will be able to cover it up or minimize the embarrassment.He tried and failed at trying to keep it quiet 
    • I’m not familiar with Metro. Maybe someone who is will chime in. I’ve seen them shuffled in small systems, so it shouldn’t be a problem at all in Metro, if they do want him in another building.
    • Ah, more Coach Ham bashing. There seems to be a club, so tell us, are you the VP, Chairman?  From the stories I've heard from his past players themselves Coach Ham is one of a kind and has literally worked himself to the bone year after year at every coaching stop. His legacy isn't Ws and Ls.  So give it a rest. It may be old school cliché, but could you even walk a mile in his shoes? The man has retired from coaching, let him be. Even on these measily message boards.