Four Memphis high school basketball 2021 prospects in ESPN Top 60

kwc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Alvin Miles is not at Wooddale anymore Gaiilee. He went back to Whitehaven for his senior year. Heard he just didn't wanna play for Phillips who is at Vandy now. Could be rumor but I think he should have stayed at Wooddale. Whitehaven won't make it out of the region this year.

That was not smart. Phillips is a hard coach for some kids to play for. He demands 100% effort on and off the court. He is missing out on another ring.

• 6 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, SayWhat said:

Whitehaevn will be good but they won't won't make it out the city this year, I agree with you Gaililee

I wonder have you been following Whitehaven basketball..... if not they are 27-3 and are chasing a ring  they have beat Arlington, Houston, East, Tipton Rosemark all these are schools that Whitehaven was expectied to loose to. They have punched their ticket to play for a state championship starting March 18. Alvin made a wise decision to leave Whitehaven because it afforded him the opportunity to win the First ever state championship along with being name the first EVER regional MVP.  Alvin chose to return to Whitehaven with his brothers of whom hes been playing with since 5th grade.