Anderson County 2019

Longhorn72

I love getting on coachT and seeing all the talk about AC. But it’s very quite this year. So I thought I would join and ask some questions. So what’s everyone’s opinion for 2019? Just wondering how AC will do this year. Anyone know what starters we get back on offense and defense?

AC will be good. I think they have some lineman back from last year. And the back QB  got to play a lot last year in some of their game's. And I believe they have a good Reciver back as well. They did lose a bunch of Talent. But so did most everyone else. I think it is still Greeneville , Elizabethton and Anderson County on the upper East Side . One of those 3 Team's will Probably Host a Semi Final

I hear howard will have some size and athletes next year coming back as well in that region.. Anderson County @ Howard will be a solid game in week 5! Howard just built a brand new stadium as well this offseason.. should be the game that decides the top of that region

nderson County did graduate a great class, but they have graduated great classes for many years.  They have a junior QB, Stone Hatmaker who took a lot of second half reps last season as a sophomore and has had a great 7v7 circuit this spring. I have watched skill players this spring in 7v7 League play here and  White, Miller, Thomas, Williams, Elliott, Terry, Seidner can score anytime they get the ball.  Incoming Freshman class is loaded as well with Vowell, Noe, Russell, Braden etc.... Up front, the Mavs will be big and strong again led by Stone Cummins, Murphy, Russell, Gage Terry , all  played every game last year.  Big question is how quickly Hatmaker and the receivers gel.   They have proven in 7v7 that they can put up big numbers quick,  but we all know 7v7 and Friday nights are different.  Mavericks picked up two top notch teams next year in Powell and South Doyle to go along with the Chattanooga Region they play in.  I know this Mav Fan can't wait to see the opening kick and see how this group follows up the last two seasons.  Look for the Mavericks to be right in the thick of it again as the Playoffs 

8 hours ago, Longhorn72 said:

I love getting on coachT and seeing all the talk about AC. But it’s very quite this year. So I thought I would join and ask some questions. So what’s everyone’s opinion for 2019? Just wondering how AC will do this year. Anyone know what starters we get back on offense and defense?

Starters back:    #6 Elliott, #10 Thomas, #16 Miller #54 Lindsay #58 Cummings #65 Terry.

But we have a lot of kids that rotated in on offense and defense with a lot of game experience .

27 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Do the Mavs have a ten game schedule.  The schedule I saw only had 7 games.  

Aug 23: Clinton

Aug 30: Powell

Sep 6:    Hixson

Sep 13:  South Doyle

Sep 20:  Howard Tech

Sep 27:  Jefferson County

Oct 4:    East Ridge

Oct 18:  Chatt Central

Oct 25:  East Hamilton

Nov 1:   Sequoyah

Edited by haweanbula

• 1 month later...