Anderson County 2019

Longhorn72

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Devilman you better worry about Powell. You play away and all you have this year is the statue. Your legend is gone. Lol oh yeah and a new coach. So good luck with that. 

We arent like Ac. Devils have more D1 talent and huge skill guys in place. 3 peat coming

On 8/3/2019 at 2:06 PM, DevilMan03 said:

We arent like Ac. Devils have more D1 talent and huge skill guys in place. 3 peat coming

Mavericks Scrimmage tonight at 6, then again with Morristown East on Wednesday, that will finish up Scrimmage season.  They need to stay healthy, this team has a quick skill group that can score a lot in little time. They seem to be very hard to get on the ground.   The defense is strong  at the LB position, and competed at a very high level against the Rhea Co running attack.  They closed in quick with some tremendous collisions.  Maybe no D1's, but a lot of really good high school football players.  Excited to see this team.  They have a ton of energy and are fun to watch.

16 minutes ago, olhickory said:

Mavericks Scrimmage tonight at 6, then again with Morristown East on Wednesday, that will finish up Scrimmage season.  They need to stay healthy, this team has a quick skill group that can score a lot in little time. They seem to be very hard to get on the ground.   The defense is strong  at the LB position, and competed at a very high level against the Rhea Co running attack.  They closed in quick with some tremendous collisions.  Maybe no D1's, but a lot of really good high school football players.  Excited to see this team.  They have a ton of energy and are fun to watch.

A couple of years ago Greeneville had more D1 on the team and the Mavericks still out played there advantage and should have won. I am not taking anything away from Greeneville they are a a Great team period but I still believe no team is ultimately unbeatable. So we start the season and no one knows how the season will end. Congratulations to Greeneville for another state championship. But that is only history and the past. It's now what can you do this year. I may be wrong but still think Greeneville is a step above Powell but I may be wrong just like the Mavericks it's up to Powell to prove it; Greeneville has proven.

Go Mavericks!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

A couple of years ago Greeneville had more D1 on the team and the Mavericks still out played there advantage and should have won. I am not taking anything away from Greeneville they are a a Great team period but I still believe no team is ultimately unbeatable. So we start the season and no one knows how the season will end. Congratulations to Greeneville for another state championship. But that is only history and the past. It's now what can you do this year. I may be wrong but still think Greeneville is a step above Powell but I may be wrong just like the Mavericks it's up to Powell to prove it; Greeneville has proven.

Go Mavericks!

Coulda/Shoulda/woulda