Derrick Davis's Chargers

OldCharger

On 7/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, 4thandGoal said:

Pulling for Coach Davis. I know he is happy to be somewhere he is appreciated. 

From talking to several Polk Co. fans over the past couple of years, their thought was that the feeling was mutual that he didn't feel appreciated and the administration didn't think Coach Davis appreciated them. Without saying much more I think it was just the right time for both sides to part, without blame on either side.

Hearing alot of good things out of camp so far. Improving alot but still need to see what they can do in pads. They have the athletes but can the Oline step up? I'm excited and can't wait to hear how they look with pads on. I was told some Freshmen will be pushing for playing time. Not because the upper class is bad but because a few of these young Chargers look that good. Cant wait to get another update! Go Big blue

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, 4thandGoal said:

Pulling for Coach Davis. I know he is happy to be somewhere he is appreciated. 

Was around the practice field the other day and he seems really upbeat and excited about the boys in blue. I've heard him and Dad are really excited about this team. It's uplifting to see how happy they are and the kids are

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, OldCharger said:

Was around the practice field the other day and he seems really upbeat and excited about the boys in blue. I've heard him and Dad are really excited about this team. It's uplifting to see how happy they are and the kids are

Be a fun atmosphere to be at the game where he plays his old team. I hope he beats the brakes off of them lol.

• Like 1

Well looks like me and my brother got to trade in our red chain gang shirts and get some Central blue. Because we will be running the chains for Coach Davis lol. Told him if needed us we would be there. I always said if Davis ever left Polk I would stop running them for Polk. Ran the chains since 06 for him. Anyone hook me up with a large Central shirt?

• 4 weeks later...