Summer Co and Wilson Co spring football

GWAVE1

3 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

I dont have sleeves to blind me on that shirt. Beans just give me gas, try not to eat too many cans of em.

Facts dont care about your feelings

19 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Blinded by that Austin 3:16 shirt and the smell of pork and beans I see. 

Also being the definition of average over the past 15 years is really exciting

10 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

Also being the definition of average over the past 15 years is really exciting

Yet, here you are in the 5A/6A boards feening for more posts about Gallatin....:roflol: You care enough to be in the big boy boards lurking, when you should be in the 1A/2A boards worrying about Trousdale. I know I do not care enough about what Trousdale is doing to even bother looking through threads. 

Carry on though, wannabe version of STARZ

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Yet, here you are in the 5A/6A boards feening for more posts about Gallatin....:roflol: You care enough to be in the big boy boards lurking, when you should be in the 1A/2A boards worrying about Trousdale. I know I do not care enough about what Trousdale is doing to even bother looking through threads. 

Carry on though, wannabe version of STARZ

Scary Waver threatening me! If you were a big boy youd beat people other than Lebanon and Coffee Co. Last account I had rings was rings. 

Dont you dare insult the dignity of the Starz network. 

47 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

Scary Waver threatening me! If you were a big boy youd beat people other than Lebanon and Coffee Co. Last account I had rings was rings. 

Dont you dare insult the dignity of the Starz network. 

"You" as in referring to me and my guys? We beat Brentwood and Oakland. Beat Beech WITH Hurd. Swept the Camp. And definitely wasn't worried about the little Peasant from Hartsville, that I guarantee. I still remember going to watch a game TC had on a Thursday night my senior year, the linebackers and D ends were smaller than guys we had playing Corner. Trousdale never has, and never will play Gallatin when they are playing a good brand of ball. And that's fine, cause Gallatin gains nothing from playing them anyways. 

Now, back to your hole.

15 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

"You" as in referring to me and my guys? We beat Brentwood and Oakland. Beat Beech WITH Hurd. Swept the Camp. And definitely wasn't worried about the little Peasant from Hartsville, that I guarantee. I still remember going to watch a game TC had on a Thursday night my senior year, the linebackers and D ends were smaller than guys we had playing Corner. Trousdale never has, and never will play Gallatin when they are playing a good brand of ball. And that's fine, cause Gallatin gains nothing from playing them anyways. 

Now, back to your hole.

Those small DE guys have won 3 state championships in the last 15 years. And have made 11 deep runs in that time frame. 

Who cares if we dont play you guys? It would be awful to lose to little old TC.

I never left my trailer by the way