Summer Co and Wilson Co spring football

GWAVE1

8 hours ago, BruceColetrain said:

89-58 (65 winning %) since 2006 with only 3 trips past the first round. Id say those were facts that prove mediocrity. 

Why did you start with 2006, why not 2002 or 1995....doesn’t matter.  That 65% winning pct means Gallatin won more than they lost including beating TC last time they played.  Sad attempt because Hartsville is not on the radar anymore.  Concentrate on Watertown and Friendship or Red Boiling Springs.  

21 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

"You" as in referring to me and my guys? We beat Brentwood and Oakland. Beat Beech WITH Hurd. Swept the Camp. And definitely wasn't worried about the little Peasant from Hartsville, that I guarantee. I still remember going to watch a game TC had on a Thursday night my senior year, the linebackers and D ends were smaller than guys we had playing Corner. Trousdale never has, and never will play Gallatin when they are playing a good brand of ball. And that's fine, cause Gallatin gains nothing from playing them anyways. 

Now, back to your hole.

One waver says this isn't 15 years ago and another is talking about beating Jalen Hurd as a sophomore??? Print the T Shirts!

13 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Why did you start with 2006, why not 2002 or 1995....doesn’t matter.  That 65% winning pct means Gallatin won more than they lost including beating TC last time they played.  Sad attempt because Hartsville is not on the radar anymore.  Concentrate on Watertown and Friendship or Red Boiling Springs.  

Yeah why didn't you start in '78

SwingerT08, I have been trolled much worse than your sorry attempts at it. You have got to improve at some point. And to your point, with pretty the same exact team that following year, Beech had their greatest season ever with an undefeated state title. Just admit that the teams they had to go through in 2011 (Gallatin, Hville, MJ) were all tougher opponents than in 12'. But, sometimes timing is everything. 

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

SwingerT08, I have been trolled much worse than your sorry attempts at it. You have got to improve at some point. And to your point, with pretty the same exact team that following year, Beech had their greatest season ever with an undefeated state title. Just admit that the teams they had to go through in 2011 (Gallatin, Hville, MJ) were all tougher opponents than in 12'. But, sometimes timing is everything. 

11 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Or 1965, 49’, 33’ etc....

33 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

One waver says this isn't 15 years ago and another is talking about beating Jalen Hurd as a sophomore??? Print the T Shirts!

Fellas...why dont yall all just come up to the Creek Bank and have a case or 2 of High Life with me? We can talk all the memories of yesteryear you want.

My dislike of Wave land is like my dislike of democrats. But I like you 3

1 minute ago, BruceColetrain said:

Fellas...why dont yall all just come up to the Creek Bank and have a case or 2 of High Life with me? We can talk all the memories of yesteryear you want.

Do they sell High Life and Marlboros at the Creek Bank Consessions?

1 hour ago, BruceColetrain said:

I have been to the Creekbank several times.  I have said it before, I like the atmosphere up there and the small town feel during football season.  I have met a lot of good people up there.  I just do not understand the way some of the Trousdale Co people generally want to get on here and bad mouth Gallatin Football.  I respect the Yellow Jacket tradition, and y’all proudly display that too so it isn’t just us.  Only thing I can figure is that 15-6 all time record we hold against those Hartsvillians.  :bored: