Summer Co and Wilson Co spring football

GWAVE1

33 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Mount Juliet in panic mode

No need to panic over a D lineman. Obviously he is a psychical specimen, but was highly overrated also, I talked him up a lot due to his 247 rating and his huge list of top D1 offers. However statistically last season he didn’t do much, so it’s tough to say losing 1 dline player is the end all be all. 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No need to panic over a D lineman. Obviously he is a psychical specimen, but was highly overrated also, I talked him up a lot due to his 247 rating and his huge list of top D1 offers. However statistically last season he didn’t do much, so it’s tough to say losing 1 dline player is the end all be all. 

He was also a running back.  I think he was overrated as well.  

16 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

For a kid that is supposed to be 'over rated' MJ is doing a lot of crying and whining to the T$$AA about him changing schools.

I thought they did not care?  Actually I can see why they would, if they are trying to botch the move.  They had a kid a few years back transfer to East and got some eligibility removed from him.  Schools try to protect themselves.  

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 12:40 PM, GWAVE1 said:

I thought they did not care?  Actually I can see why they would, if they are trying to botch the move.  They had a kid a few years back transfer to East and got some eligibility removed from him.  Schools try to protect themselves.  

Several schools got popped for recruiting this summer.