Summer Co and Wilson Co spring football

GWAVE1

Hendersonville has a TON of really impressive skill players. More than I can ever remember seeing from a Hville squad. However, they graduated the entire offensive and defensive lines last year and will have to rely on some younger players to play upfront on both sides. Could be some growing pains early on but could be a tough team down the road.

They scrimmage in Clarksville on Thursday.

Edited by CommandoBlood100
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, CommandoBlood100 said:

Hendersonville has a TON of really impressive skill players. More than I can ever remember seeing from a Hville squad. However, they graduated the entire offensive and defensive lines last year and will have to rely on some younger players to play upfront on both sides. Could be some growing pains early on but could be a tough team down the road.

They scrimmage in Clarksville on Thursday.

Let’s us know how they do.  I am interested in Beasley’s 2nd year.  

On 5/6/2019 at 12:24 AM, CommandoBlood100 said:

It was against Clarksville Nortwest. Heard they had some good athletes, but weren’t very good overall 

I saw some pictures from the Black and Gold game...I realize that other sports are ongoing but y’all’s numbers look way down.  Is that the case?  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

I saw some pictures from the Black and Gold game...I realize that other sports are ongoing but y’all’s numbers look way down.  Is that the case?  

May be down a little after graduating a large senior class but I think they’re right around the 65 mark. They had around 10 miss because of injury and probably 5 playing other sports. More than likely the reason it looked scarce lol

Edited by CommandoBlood100