Ragan Camp June 21-22

Ragan_2019.png
Coach, 

Jeff Ragan is coming in for a two day camp (6 Sessions) at Huntsville High School (AL). Jeff is easily one of the best wrestling teachers I've ever been around, he's a Florida guy so he knows what it is like to wrestle in the south and to wrestle at a premier D1 school (OK State) with a legendary Coach, John Smith. Each year the kids that attended in the past ask if he's coming back. Sessions are funny, exciting, extremely memorable, but also tough. 

Camp is open to Youth, Middle School & High School

Currently, Coach Ragan is fresh off a GA State Championship as the the Head Coach at Woodward Academy (GA) and was the Head Coach for the 2017 Schoolboy Greco-Roman Duals National Champions & Freestyle Runner-Up Team.  

Ragan Wrestling Camps and Clinics have been developing the best wrestlers and programs in the Southeast for over 20 years. Coach Ragan spent over a decade coaching at The Citadel where he helped recruit, develop, and coach multiple Division I All-Americans. Also, as head coach of The Charleston Wrestling Club, Jeff Ragan, coached/developed many Freestyle/Greco All-Americans, National champions of all ages, and an Olympian in 2012. 

Below is the Flyer. Athletes can be registered on the FLYER or online HERE

*Teams of 5 Plus can attend on a Discount. Also, OUT OF TOWN teams & athletes that want to attend, but staying the night is tough LET ME KNOW!*
TIMES
FRIDAY
8:30 a.m. – Check-in Starts
9:00-11 a.m. – Session One
11-12 Noon – Lunch ON YOUR OWN
12-2pm - Session Two
2:30-4:30 pm – Session Three (Follow up Tech and Live Goes)

SATURDAY
8:30 a.m. – Check-in Starts
9:00-11 a.m. – Session One
11-12 Noon – Lunch ON YOUR OWN
12-2pm - Session Two
2:30-4 PM – Session Three (Follow up Tech and Live Goes)