Wes Jones resigns from HVA wow

GIJoe

24 minutes ago, DavidGlasgow said:

What do you mean the BHS players aren't BHS kids? What is the asterisk next to Farragut's state championship?

Figure it out. To many basic questions for experienced T posters. The Maryville and Alcoa posters are up to date and diligent in their quest for info and their knowledge is second to none. Some of you need to catch up. The asterisk should be basic knowledge, especially for a experienced and up to date T poster. I am now making the suggestion that there be manditory  testing for The T posters that want to post on high knowledge threads like this that require at least basic knowledge of basic T info so that the threads move swiftly and smoothly and don't go backwards. 

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

Figure it out. To many basic questions for experienced T posters. The Maryville and Alcoa posters are up to date and diligent in their quest for info and their knowledge is second to none. Some of you need to catch up. The asterisk should be basic knowledge, especially for a experienced and up to date T poster. I am now making the suggestion that there be manditory  testing for The T posters that want to post on high knowledge threads like this that require at least basic knowledge of basic T info so that the threads move swiftly and smoothly and don't go backwards. 

Well, it's a take.  I'll leave it at that.

3 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

What do you mean the BHS players aren't BHS kids? What is the asterisk next to Farragut's state championship?

I would think he means that Farragut won their championship when the TSSAA did that stupid Super 32 thing (or maybe it was 24). Farragut won the 5A title but under most circumstances they would've been a 6A team. Same thing with Independence. They both had great teams but neither were good enough to win the 6A title, which is what they should've been, but because of the stupid classification plan used by TSSAA at the time, they were really 6A teams who won a 5A title. BUT since that was the way the TSSAA structured it at the time, more power to them. They were lucky but they won it on the field.

5 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Man, bet you have a ton of friends in REAL life. Maybe one day I can be as knowledgeable as you and be a super T poster. Judging from how often it looks like you post it appears that you have plenty of time. So don’t act like your time is too valuable to explain statements to throw out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Victorioussecrets said:

Man, bet you have a ton of friends in REAL life. Maybe one day I can be as knowledgeable as you and be a super T poster. Judging from how often it looks like you post it appears that you have plenty of time. So don’t act like your time is too valuable to explain statements to throw out.

I can't believe you took the time to respond to that post???????????????????

19 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

What do you mean Maryville and Alcoa posters are up to date in their quest for knowledge? Also I think you meant to say  "an experienced "  instead of "a experienced". Is "manditory" the same as mandatory? Oh wait, that must be some of that basic knowledge you have that I don't have. I truly hate that I might've bogged down this thread and took you away from your bucket of cheese puffs. Let us less knowledgeable members know when you come up with that test.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

What do you mean Maryville and Alcoa posters are up to date in their quest for knowledge? Also I think you meant to say  "an experienced "  instead of "a experienced". Is "manditory" the same as mandatory? Oh wait, that must be some of that basic knowledge you have that I don't have. I truly hate that I might've bogged down this thread and took you away from your bucket of cheese puffs. Let us less knowledgeable members know when you come up with that test.

When l do you can be spelling/phonics monitor.