Gallatin travels to Blackman Tonight!

14 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Dumps? You have lost your mind. They are the most well-known stadiums IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! What do you mean they're irrelevant? Big House and Neyland Stadium are known amongst the most elite stadiums in the country, college or pro. 

Its sad to say, but yes Neyland is years behind. Well Known, yes it is. Fancy, flashy, eye catchy, for recruits? NO!

Heck, I cant even fit in the seats. Definitely arent one size fits all. 

8 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Too bad "elite" stadiums don't create "elite" teams or win championships as you have just provided with a cornucopia of examples. Those stadiums you mentioned....they also try and update them from time to time unlike the wave yard. You can put lipstick on a pig but the end of the day it is still a pig. 

Yeah WingT08! Come visit me you ol troll! 

103 White Oak St, Hartsville, TN 37074

Find me in the UT hat and Purple shirt!

5 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

Yeah WingT08! Come visit me you ol troll! 

103 White Oak St, Hartsville, TN 37074

Find me in the UT hat and Purple shirt!

I will bring the beverages, you bring the meats! I haven't visited the Creek Bank recently so it will be good to watch a team with some TRADITION that is still relevant. HAIL CREASY!

39 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Too bad "elite" stadiums don't create "elite" teams or win championships as you have just provided with a cornucopia of examples. Those stadiums you mentioned....they also try and update them from time to time unlike the wave yard. You can put lipstick on a pig but the end of the day it is still a pig. 

Stadium underwent renovations last year.  

Gallatin likes that “pig” and the tradition and whippings that have been given on it for years!! 

39 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Oh boy don't get these Gallatinites started on tradition. They may get that "special feeling" in other places that are not coachT message board appropriate. 

Do who do you cheer for??  Never answered that question before....won’t now either