2019 Ladies Classic in Greenevillle, TN

Americal198

17 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

Every game Jacelyn Stone played she was coughing. It's likely every team had players who were sick. South Greene's post player missed the Meigs game as well as one sometimes starter—who missed the first two games.

Reagan Hurst guarding Stone had a lot to do with her being off of her game. The reason there was an overtime, in my opinion, was Levy missing that layup at the end of the game. I bet she remembers that one for a while.

I agree that the two teams could meet in the future and that they are pretty even. The consolation game (3d place) is the one that I wanted to see and was not disappointed.

Yes, Oak Ridge scored 5 points in the first half. Score was 19-5. I told someone that, if Jeff County could hold them to 30 points or less they had a chance to win. For a while, I thought JC might not score 30! It was a tale of two halves.

Anyway, your coach will come up with a game plan, if there is another meeting with Upperman and that plan should include Reagan Hurst.

Both teams were fun to watch. When a person hears about good teams from different parts of the state, it's nice to be able to take a short drive to see them.

I agree, good post.