FREE Soccer Clinic Coming To Nashville

CoachT

Less Than 1 Month Left To Register Your Athletes

My name is Tucker Carper and I am the Director of USMC Built to Lead Soccer. We are less than 1 month away from hosting our 2nd annual Built To Lead Soccer clinic on June 1st at Nashville FC Youth Soccer Complex. We want your athletes to take advantage of this huge opportunity and be involved in this FREE clinic! This 1-day camp combines the rigor of athletic development with the character development of the nation’s best leaders; The United States Marines. 

All athletes in attendance will receive a USMC Sports Leadership Academy T-Shirt, a catered lunch with sports drinks & water throughout the day, Marine swag and a chance to be on our All Event Team or All Leadership Team! 

USMC Built to Lead Soccer is FREE for your athletes to register and attend. They can register online using the "Register HERE" button below.

We are also looking for coaches like yourself to be a part of the day. As a coach, you will assist with skill instruction, evaluations, and competition. For being a part of this event as a coach, we will provide you with a coaches shirt, catered lunch, $$$, incentive items, and the opportunity to be involved in a great community event! If you’re interested, please contact me for additional information.

If you have any questions regarding the clinic please feel free to call/email/text me at any time. My phone number is (606) 471 0383 and my email is tucker@usmcsports.com.
We look forward to seeing your players on June 1st!!

Register Here