Wilson Central at Shelbyville 5/17 (Friday)

I'll be watching the Wilson Central/Shelbyville scrimmage this Friday.   It's set to begin at 6:00 PM.    I'll try and stream some game action to Facebook and also upload some to our YouTube channel.   If you haven't liked our Facebook Page or Subscribed to the YouTube Channel, please do so and you'll get notifications when we stream and/or drop new video.   I'll also try and get interviews with both Head Coaches.   Here is a link to our Facebook and YouTube Channels.   You can also visit my website at fridaymainevent.com to access both sites:

Friday Main Event Facebook

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

Here we go! Look forward to the coverage! I heard we looked good in a win against Centennial. I hope to make it to Shelbyville if I get off work in time.  

I haven't been able to find stats from last year for you guys.   Who do you have coming back that were the biggest contributors last year?  Who should I keep an eye on in this scrimmage for WC?   Thanks