Estes leaves Dresden

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/18/2019 at 7:15 AM, mrbigster said:

Josh Puckett,Lake coHes from that area

Lol.....fake news.......This post is almost as crazy as your Mays post on the other thread.....We need football season to start to give you some motivation Biggy......lol.....In the meantime let's see if Coach P can get him a state title in baseball this coming week!

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Don't believe Puckett is going anywhere. It would be shocking.

I don't either .Just cause hes from the area,hes winning.Would think close to home.Maybe more money.Would think he would be on their list.Even if he wasn't wanting to go anywhere.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, LCFalcons00 said:

Lol.....fake news.......This post is almost as crazy as your Mays post on the other thread.....We need football season to start to give you some motivation Biggy......lol.....In the meantime let's see if Coach P can get him a state title in baseball this coming week!

lol.Never said he was leaving or would leave.But if I were Dresden officials ,hes winning .Id at least inquire on their end.

I'm still holding out hope for Justin D (no idea how to spell his last name) from UC. Graduated from Dresden been at UC for multiple state championships. He bid last time and didn't get it, what our officials were smoking at the time I have no idea. But I've said all along our football team means nothing to the officials at the school. My bet will be they keep it in house and hire the OC who wants the job. From what i'm being told our defense looks decent but on offense we will struggle. Our best receiver will be the QB this year. Hopefully he can throw the ball up and go catch it himself. 

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

I'm still holding out hope for Justin D (no idea how to spell his last name) from UC. Graduated from Dresden been at UC for multiple state championships. He bid last time and didn't get it, what our officials were smoking at the time I have no idea. But I've said all along our football team means nothing to the officials at the school. My bet will be they keep it in house and hire the OC who wants the job. From what i'm being told our defense looks decent but on offense we will struggle. Our best receiver will be the QB this year. Hopefully he can throw the ball up and go catch it himself. 

That would be impressive to see

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Don’t worry to much yet about your offense struggling. If the person that told you that is basing it on the 3 way scrimmage you guys had a couple of weeks ago at Bethel I would hold up a bit. You guys were in the scrimmage with Dburg and Jackson South Side. Both pretty darn good 4A schools. Struggling against them would be expected for most 1A schools. 

I have seen the changes in a once prideful positive program and imo Dresden needs to clean house!!  A Promotion for a coach that couldnt stand up and help fix  the toxic environment that was taking  place makes 0 sense !!! If you couldnt stand and do what's right because your "boss" was the one doing wrong then you arent a leader worthy of a program like Dresen !!!!! I have always said Dresden hits hard and goes till the whistle but trying to roll up our QB last year was shocking in a absolute blow out in which we pulled our foot off the throttle !!!!  I respect the Mighty Lions and have always enjoyed the spirited back and forth , as well as a raucous crowd that love their lions whenever we have played them at home !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

23 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t worry to much yet about your offense struggling. If the person that told you that is basing it on the 3 way scrimmage you guys had a couple of weeks ago at Bethel I would hold up a bit. You guys were in the scrimmage with Dburg and Jackson South Side. Both pretty darn good 4A schools. Struggling against them would be expected for most 1A schools. 

Just basing it on conversation I had with wife's nephew on the team. I'm so far out of the loop anymore that I can only go off what he says. I'd still bet we wont perform like last year. Doubt we have anything for LC but Greenfield and WC shouldn't happen again this year. 

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

Just basing it on conversation I had with wife's nephew on the team. I'm so far out of the loop anymore that I can only go off what he says. I'd still bet we wont perform like last year. Doubt we have anything for LC but Greenfield and WC shouldn't happen again this year. 

Coach at Greenfield is a good young coach. He will get the most out of that team on a regular basis. Until he moves on to bigger and better things.