Estes leaves Dresden

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Coach at Greenfield is a good young coach. He will get the most out of that team on a regular basis. Until he moves on to bigger and better things. 

Agreed but talent at Greenfield wont be the same this year. They had a couple burners that we couldn't do anything with. Granted this was the only game I watched for Dresden last year and our boys just quit. Didn't look like we had a single kid out there that wanted to play. I don't mind losing if you are trying (really I hate losing no matter what) but it looks better to fight to the end. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2019 at 6:51 PM, Revrevitup said:

That about the normal amount of kids.  What you doing lake 

Is it Bert Snow? He was head coach at LC for one year. Made playoffs and won a game in them. I think he went 7 and 5. Coached as an assistant at Dyersburg and Henry County. Maybe a good hire. If it's him.

Edited by lakecounty1968

14 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Is it Bert Snow? He was head coach at LC for one year. Made playoffs and won a game in them. I think he went 7 and 5. Coached as an assistant at Dyersburg and Henry County. Maybe a good hire. If it's him.

Yes I believe that is him. All I hear is coach Snow so I assume that's him.

On 6/4/2019 at 7:03 AM, ysoangry said:

Yes I believe that is him. All I hear is coach Snow so I assume that's him.

Good coach. Was our offensive coordinator when we won state in 2011. I'd imagine Dresden could do a lot worse, although he's probably getting up there in years isn't he? 

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Good coach. Was our offensive coordinator when we won state in 2011. I'd imagine Dresden could do a lot worse, although he's probably getting up there in years isn't he? 

I have no idea to be honest. I only went to one Dresden game last year and left at halftime when Greenfield smashed us. Planning on going to more games this year as my wife's nephew is a senior. I live in Florida now so I don't get back up that often anymore.  I do enjoy watching Florida HS football, different animal for sure.