Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

Danielson-Danielson, if i recall GCpioneer initiated this small scuffle by saying and i quote...

“TCA is the better team in my opinion.”

I simply called his opinion out and gave numbers to show he is probably wrong. Now I am calling you out for running to his side. Let him talk for himself. 

One more thing, I picked Grace to beat Loretto in game 1 but I am not naive enough to think they can win it all. Could not care less who does really if Grace does not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMiyagi said:

Danielson-Danielson, if i recall GCpioneer initiated this small scuffle by saying and i quote...

“TCA is the better team in my opinion.”

I simply called his opinion out and gave numbers to show he is probably wrong. Now I am calling you out for running to his side. Let him talk for himself. 

One more thing, I picked Grace to beat Loretto in game 1 but I am not naive enough to think they can win it all. Could not care less who does really if Grace does not.

If both ace pitchers throw against each other, it's a coin toss on who will win... whoever can string the hits together will win in a lower scoring game. I just think TCA has a more potent offense from top to bottom in the lineup.

You say that as if all #1 pitchers on any HS staff are created equal just because they have the label ace.

I know TCA has a good #1 but Loretto’s #1 is at another level. The dude gave up 1 run all year averaging over 2K per inning. 

I don’t think they will waste him on us but if TCA gets him, I bet they don’t score.

50 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

You say that as if all #1 pitchers on any HS staff are created equal just because they have the label ace.

I know TCA has a good #1 but Loretto’s #1 is at another level. The dude gave up 1 run all year averaging over 2K per inning. 

I don’t think they will waste him on us but if TCA gets him, I bet they don’t score.

LOL.... you're a tool... how did Loretto ever lose 5 games this season?

• Upvote 1

We lost 16 but played the toughest schedule according to the metrics of this site. Do you think we lost all those games with our #1 pitcher or even # 2 on the mound?

You need to study up on the best pitchers in TN. You will find out very quickly that Loretto may have the best.

Just look at Summertown, they struck out 30 times in the 2 games he pitched against them. Many people are picking Summertown to be in the championship.