Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

10 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Going deep into their bullpen, and riding on the strength of a first-inning Mitch Sisk home run, TCA dominates USJC 10 - 2.

Don't mind us though, we are just shaking the bush

Pretty cool throwing freshmen at the end of the game. What an experience for them in the opening game. 

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I guess Loretto should have thrown their ace today. Oopps

Really don’t understand this one.... I’ve heard from Summertown fans that Loretto pitched their #4 pitcher and also heard that they used the #2 pitcher. So not really sure on who actually pitched. Franklin Grace bats hot? Errors? 

10 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Really don’t understand this one.... I’ve heard from Summertown fans that Loretto pitched their #4 pitcher and also heard that they used the #2 pitcher. So not really sure on who actually pitched. Franklin Grace bats hot? Errors? 

Man I know. It is high school kids. Don’t sandbag. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Greenback 6

Lake County 2

LC’s ace ran out of gas. Was a pitching dual until the GB bats got going a little bit. Not a bad team but not anywhere near the best GB has seen. 

Good game to you guys! Agree Snyder ran out of gas! Greenback’s starting pitcher was a stud...solid ballteam! Maybe we see each other again? Best of luck