Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I think he's Franklin Grace as he stated a few posts back They had lost 16 games.

You are correct. He is going to lay low to see how it plays out tomorrow. I’m curious to know how he sees it since Loretto didn’t throw their ace. Did Franklin throw theirs and how many pitches?

Edited by BigEdMo

18 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Y’all done went cobra kai...dude didn’t make it a week? CoachT didn’t even get a donation...play nice!

Hahaha. You been around long enough and that’s no fun. Don’t think if they win tomorrow he will be tuned up loud and proud

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

Really don’t understand this one.... I’ve heard from Summertown fans that Loretto pitched their #4 pitcher and also heard that they used the #2 pitcher. So not really sure on who actually pitched. Franklin Grace bats hot? Errors? 

Danielson, i told you Grace would win Game 1 today. Now like i predicted we will run out of pitching after we mop the floor with TCA tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

One more thing,

After we send TCA to the losers bracket I predict that Loretto will shove 93-94 mph up TCA and send them home tomorrow night. Wax on - Wax off

Yeah I wouldn't worry about poor ol' TCA. After all we're just happy to be here shaking the bush