Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, MrMiyagi said:

Danielson-Danielson, if i recall GCpioneer initiated this small scuffle by saying and i quote...

“TCA is the better team in my opinion.”

I simply called his opinion out and gave numbers to show he is probably wrong. Now I am calling you out for running to his side. Let him talk for himself. 

One more thing, I picked Grace to beat Loretto in game 1 but I am not naive enough to think they can win it all. Could not care less who does really if Grace does not.

Your memory is pretty good... I think he did say it was "his opinion", and didn't offer a bunch of mumbo-jumbo numbers to rally everyone toward it, or attempt to make you look silly because your opinion is different. just one question and I'm done... you picked Grace to beat Loretto, but don't think Grace will win it all (stay with me here)… so Grace is better than Loretto, who is better than TCA, who is better than Lake Co,so (I'm getting to it) who will win it all?

58 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

You are correct. He is going to lay low to see how it plays out tomorrow. I’m curious to know how he sees it since Loretto didn’t throw their ace. Did Franklin throw theirs and how many pitches?

Franklin Grace :  

A. Kasich 4.2 innings / 73 pitches / 9 hits / 3 runs / 3 ER / 4 SO / 1 BB

G Solomon 2.0 inn / 25 pitch / 2 hits / 1 run / 0 ER / 1 SO

B. Jones 0.1 inn / 1 BB

As much as I would love to say we will win it all I am realistic. However i will say this. If we beat TCA tomorrow at 12:30 and I believe that we will (easily I might add) because i believe they will run one of those everyday H.S. pitchers out against us like Loretto.

1 minute ago, MrMiyagi said:

As much as I would love to say we will win it all I am realistic. However i will say this. If we beat TCA tomorrow at 12:30 and I believe that we will (easily I might add) because i believe they will run one of those everyday H.S. pitchers out against us like Loretto.

Who is your Ace? 

14 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

Don't discount those "everyday H.S. pitchers"... we burned up our top arms in '16 getting to the title game when all the "experts" said we had no chance to sniff Saturday... trotted out a freshman (#5), and took out the defending state champs with six solid innings from him.

35 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

ReitzFan, splash around in that victory against the worst team in the tourney (oh how nice it is to throw freshman and such non-sense). Here is your dilemma...

You play a real team tomorrow @ 12:30 and if you don’t win then you are done. 

So tell me Sparky, when did the TSSAA change the class A playoff format? Think what you want friend, TCA is just happy to be here shaking the bush.

Format change ?

When we beat you tomorrow, or if , then the one of us has to play the winner of US-JC & Loretto at 5 tomorrow evening.

I predict Loretto winning in the morning without throwing their 1 and then beating you tomorrow evening with their 1 on the mound. Thus my previous statement... Your dilemma is if you lose to us at 12:30 you are done. 

Wax on - Wax off

26 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

Format change ?

When we beat you tomorrow, or if , then the one of us has to play the winner of US-JC & Loretto at 5 tomorrow evening.

I predict Loretto winning in the morning without throwing their 1 and then beating you tomorrow evening with their 1 on the mound. Thus my previous statement... Your dilemma is if you lose to us at 12:30 you are done. 

Wax on - Wax off

Golly gee whiz, perhaps TCA just needs to wake up on Wednesday, eat breakfast, and load the bus and head on back to Jackson. After all, we're just happy to be here shaking the bush

5 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

Format change ?

Wax on - Wax off

Love it when a new dumbus joins the Board!!  Grace has already thrown their ace.  TCA hasn’t thrown their ace and their #2 only threw 50 pitches yesterday so he will be available on Thursday.  What you don’t understand is that TCA can hit 1-9 and they have a deep pitching staff.  TCA wins today, 5-1 Danielson!  Welcome to the Board!  Franklin Graces Head of School is a TCA former Head of School.  Good man and doing a great job at Grace!

I think you are wrong. Let’s go through this step by step because it could be over in the blink of an eye. 

The only way TCA avoids going home today is by winning the 1st game today. They cannot beat us with any of the arms I saw last night except for the starter (#1). I doubt they have a guy better than him.

Now about the hitting guru that stated TCA hits 1-9. Are you kidding me? Do you actually believe you have more than 3 kids that can hit front line pitching? You DO NOT. Yes they can hit 74-77, but my friend they cannot hit 1-9. 

I will end with this. The loser of our game  is done. Neither team can hit Loretto’s #1. Dude pitched 50 something innings and gave up 1 run all year. That’s 2 games against Summertown and the rest 3A TN schools and 7A schools in AL. INTENSE you are not seriously thinking you can hit 93-94 mph with a 4 pitch mix.

35 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

I think you are wrong. Let’s go through this step by step because it could be over in the blink of an eye. 

The only way TCA avoids going home today is by winning the 1st game today. They cannot beat us with any of the arms I saw last night except for the starter (#1). I doubt they have a guy better than him.

Now about the hitting guru that stated TCA hits 1-9. Are you kidding me? Do you actually believe you have more than 3 kids that can hit front line pitching? You DO NOT. Yes they can hit 74-77, but my friend they cannot hit 1-9. 

I will end with this. The loser of our game  is done. Neither team can hit Loretto’s #1. Dude pitched 50 something innings and gave up 1 run all year. That’s 2 games against Summertown and the rest 3A TN schools and 7A schools in AL. INTENSE you are not seriously thinking you can hit 93-94 mph with a 4 pitch mix.

You boys are about to see our ace today!  He throws between 89-92.  Who knows, our coach may throw a younger guy and see how it goes.  TCA closed the game out yesterday with an 8th grader!  Think about that for a second!  We still have our #3 guy who is 7-1.  He doesn’t throw it hard but he has all kind of stuff!  All I can say is “git you sum today!”  So we still have our number 1,3,4 and 5 left?  Hmm, I guess that means we’re done Reitz!  Guess I’ll just go to Old Fort and play golf!