Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

You boys are about to see our ace today!  He throws between 89-92.  Who knows, our coach may throw a younger guy and see how it goes.  TCA closed the game out yesterday with an 8th grader!  Think about that for a second!  We still have our #3 guy who is 7-1.  He doesn’t throw it hard but he has all kind of stuff!  All I can say is “git you sum today!”  So we still have our number 1,3,4 and 5 left?  Hmm, I guess that means we’re done Reitz!  Guess I’ll just go to Old Fort and play golf!

Intense,

Did you say you were an "old fart" who was going to play some "galf" today? Just remember, when you are off the fairway,  keep "shaking the bush".

Well-well-well Danielson, didn’t know you had 88-92. I was told your ace was on the mound last night. But hey if you do indeed have that, then we are in trouble.

If you don’t and you added 5-7 mph to your pitcher (like most fans do), then you are in trouble. We shall see. Let’s grab a box of popcorn and a radar gun, it’s about to get real.

52 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

Well-well-well Danielson, didn’t know you had 88-92. I was told your ace was on the mound last night. But hey if you do indeed have that, then we are in trouble.

If you don’t and you added 5-7 mph to your pitcher (like most fans do), then you are in trouble. We shall see. Let’s grab a box of popcorn and a radar gun, it’s about to get real.

I was at a recent game when the radar gun clocked 91.  I guess I should have said 95 or 96 so that you would have believed me.  Keep trimming those little bushes Miyagi!

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Intense,

Did you say you were an "old fart" who was going to play some "galf" today? Just remember, when you are off the fairway,  keep "shaking the bush".

Nah!  I’m not that old yet! It’s Old Fort Golf.  Great course!  You have to be born in the 50’s to be old! Haha. 1960’s doesn’t count yet! Lol

Danielson, I believe you (when i see it). Surely you understand why I might not have 100% faith in you. I mean, you stated that a H.S. baseball team (TCA) hits 1-9. I mean that in and of itself is reason to doubt you. You also stated that TCA was rich/deep in pitching- I mean how could they not be-they threw a 4th grader or 7th grader last night against a bad team with a 9 run lead.

Listen, i stand by what I said. If you lose at 12:30 then go to your room and see if they will let you check out without paying for tonight.

3 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

Danielson, I believe you (when i see it). Surely you understand why I might not have 100% faith in you. I mean, you stated that a H.S. baseball team (TCA) hits 1-9. I mean that in and of itself is reason to doubt you. You also stated that TCA was rich/deep in pitching- I mean how could they not be-they threw a 4th grader or 7th grader last night against a bad team with a 9 run lead.

Listen, i stand by what I said. If you lose at 12:30 then go to your room and see if they will let you check out without paying for tonight.

I will be keeping up through Game Changer while conducting business back in Jackson.  I will be there to watch our boys on Thursday and Friday.  Hope you enjoy your day back in Franklin.  My truck needs a good wax so I will drop it off in Franklin on my way Thursday.  Yeah, that third grader can bring the heat!