Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Mr. Miyagi is really quiet all of a sudden. I guess he's got to work the night shift at Arnold's making hamburgers and crying on the shoulder of The Fonz. 

Happy Days!

Maybe make hamburger from crow... number one good burger for loser to eat at ballpark... wait for Loretto number one pitcher to shove ball down Miyagi team throat...remember Miyagi...rook eye, always rook eye.

12 minutes ago, shockernation said:

LC Greenback again today...Although greenback beat the Falcons yesterday I wonder if the break helped any? Gotta think one team being in their hotel for a couple hours while the other is on the field could be a slight advantage? We need to clean up on D and continue to find our bats! We have a few good arms left as well...no MLB prospects like everyone else

Shocker don’t worry. West tn is there just to have fun. We have no mr baseball or MLB. Just go shake some bushes. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Shocker don’t worry. West tn is there just to have fun. We have no mr baseball or MLB. Just go shake some bushes. 

All in boss!! I actually said I just wanted to get a (singular) win to get this bunch the experience! Now that we’ve done that...yeah bushes! You guys keep on keeping on

Edited by shockernation

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Maybe make hamburger from crow... number one good burger for loser to eat at ballpark... wait for Loretto number one pitcher to shove ball down Miyagi team throat...remember Miyagi...rook eye, always rook eye.

Wow #1 pitcher just gave up more runs than he did all season.

Edited by Dingerdad

16 minutes ago, Dingerdad said:

Wow #1 pitcher just gave up more runs than he did all season.

Who’s #1? Scratch that. Just caught up. Grace can swing the bat. Not gonna lie. But if they make it today get ready for THE JUNK!!!!!!

Edited by BigEdMo

Well the baseball gods disagreed with me...Greenback eliminates LC 6-5 Greenback really smashed the ball today and we made a few mistakes...LC struggled to hit the offspeed pitches! I guess it’s on to football now...

1st Great year LC...Experience is they key thing I would stress! We got up there and got to feel a W...Our pitching will all be a year older with experience! A great group of youngsters I would think you guys are one of the favorites considering we only lose dez??? Again great run guys you made us proud!

2nd Good luck TCA...it’s been real guys and I’d like to say I’m gonna miss ya but y’all are opening the door for us in years to come!!! Seriously I’m rooting for y’all!

3rd Has anyone mentioned football season...I think lake county is gonna be really really good!!

Logging off

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Well the baseball gods disagreed with me...Greenback eliminates LC 6-5 Greenback really smashed the ball today and we made a few mistakes...LC struggled to hit the offspeed pitches! I guess it’s on to football now...

1st Great year LC...Experience is they key thing I would stress! We got up there and got to feel a W...Our pitching will all be a year older with experience! A great group of youngsters I would think you guys are one of the favorites considering we only lose dez??? Again great run guys you made us proud!

2nd Good luck TCA...it’s been real guys and I’d like to say I’m gonna miss ya but y’all are opening the door for us in years to come!!! Seriously I’m rooting for y’all!

3rd Has anyone mentioned football season...I think lake county is gonna be really really good!!

Logging off

Congrats. Great year. Football is close

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Logging off

Great ballgame and tough bunch of kids. Hopefully we have a rematch in December at cookeville !!!! Congrats to the Cherokees 

• Like 1