Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

5 minutes ago, throwedrolls said:

Whoever you are ,that was not an ordinary every day high school pitcher. If you don't know the game, shut your mouth 

Calm down there sparky. We all said he was the ace. #1. He did a great job and very proud of him. The one calling him an ordinary pitcher was from the other team. What would you expect. 

6 minutes ago, bd4vols said:

Next season single a will finally have a true state tournament of local kids playing for their local schools as finally all the privates all go D2.

Problem is some schools like Loredo should be in AA. Hard for truly small schools with 2 or 300 kids to compete. I am glad to see privates moving to d2.

4 minutes ago, Dingerdad said:

Problem is some schools like Loredo should be in AA. Hard for truly small schools with 2 or 300 kids to compete. I am glad to see privates moving to d2.

Would you like a handkerchief?  Since us private’s are so rich we will be happy to ship you a couple of boxes!

13 minutes ago, bd4vols said:

Next season single a will finally have a true state tournament of local kids playing for their local schools as finally all the privates all go D2.

Here is the thing. The same schools will still be at the top. And then it on to the open enrollment schools. Privates are not the problem and you will see. 

56 minutes ago, throwedrolls said:

Whoever you are ,that was not an ordinary every day high school pitcher. If you don't know the game, shut your mouth 

Read the whole thread before getting ruffled. Reitz was quoting tongue and cheek to Mr Miyagi. Reitz is the biggest fan of TCA and your son

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, throwedrolls said:

Pretty bold statement for someone whose only been a member of the T for 2 hours!!  If you go back and read the entire thread you will see that Reitz was being sarcastic toward Miyagis comment.  Reitz is the biggest TCA fan out there and there is no way he was criticizing a TCA player.  You obviously are new to the T because sarcasm and humor is used quite often to make digs at other teams. Very few people ever criticize kids on here.  They usually get run off.  This is a place to have fun and poke at opposing teams.  I think Reitz knows the game pretty well.  If you had read the whole thread you would see that he was defending the entire TCA team as well as the pitcher.  Reitz, BigEmo and myself have been on the T a long time and we have always defended TCA.  Being a private school, we have to defend often!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bd4vols said:

Another off-topic comment that should be on the public-private board. If folks like yourself would have a clue, you would realize that the majority balance of a TCA Squad has been at that school since kindergarten or the very early grade school grades at the least. Absolutely none of the young men on this baseball roster were recruited to play for TCA. TCA competes in D1 according to the rules set forth by the TSSAA and its member institutions. Don't worry, once the Spring Fling is over on Saturday we will become a member of division 2. Then it will be legal for us to do what some of you folks have been accusing us of doing for years without proof.

1 hour ago, Dingerdad said:

All the privates will be gone 2 Division 2 after Saturday. As evidenced by the above quoted post some of you smaller schools have already found something else to cry about. The only perfect solution would be to stop all post-season competition and give all schools a gold shiny trophy and blue ribbon. That way everybody can be happy and call themselves a champion.