Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I haven’t got to see tca play and the only thing I know about them is what I have read on the T but it should be a good game to watch. Go Kees 

We are just going to have fun. No seriousness here. It should be a great game. TCA was here last year and they have grown from that. It is the same exact team from last year with the addition of some freshmen. They will not get rattled by a 2 run game. Yesterday they gave up a 2 run home run in the top of the first and then dig in and gutted out a win. Can’t wait!!!!

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Private vs. Public for the last time. Bring it baby. But I will Plug this. TCA is all home grown kids. No last year or two year or three year or four year transfers. These guys have been together forever. Go Lions. Bring home a title!!!! TCA has done it the right way. Fair and hard work!!!

From a public to a private... Scotts Hill and TCA go back to TCA's beginning in TSSAA, and have always respected each other...I'm a TCA fan 'till the end for the way y'all have conducted business in the front office, in the stands, and on the field... LET 'EM HEAR THAT ROAR!!! 

9 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

We are just going to have fun. No seriousness here. It should be a great game. TCA was here last year and they have grown from that. It is the same exact team from last year with the addition of some freshmen. They will not get rattled by a 2 run game. Yesterday they gave up a 2 run home run in the top of the first and then dig in and gutted out a win. Can’t wait!!!!

GB came from 4 runs down today to get the W in walk off fashion. 

I was told this game was going to be on tv. Is this so?

Edited by Gbnation

Just now, tradertwo said:

From a public to a private... Scotts Hill and TCA go back to TCA's beginning in TSSAA, and have always respected each other...I'm a TCA fan 'till the end for the way y'all have conducted business in the front office, in the stands, and on the field... LET 'EM HEAR THAT ROAR!!! 

Thank you brother. There is something to say about doing it the right way like you do at the HILL. Will be a Scott’s hill fan forever. 

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

So this Forsythe guy, what all does he got? We’ll have our #1 available tomorrow and he can bring some heat. Been clocked at 92 but he has good command. He’ll mix it up but the defense will need to show up and field like they can because I feel like balls will be put in play. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Thank you brother. There is something to say about doing it the right way like you do at the HILL. Will be a Scott’s hill fan forever. 

Amen Mo!  Scott’s Hill has always done it right!  Always pull for them when we aren’t playing them!  Remember driving down to Aville in 2016 and sitting on the Hill side all by myself cheering for the Lions and just snickering as ole Tommy Browder sliced up the Aville defense and Scott’s Hill went on to win a huge playoff game!  

Just now, cherokee23 said:

So this Forsythe guy, what all does he got? We’ll have our #1 available tomorrow and he can bring some heat. Been clocked at 92 but he has good command. He’ll mix it up but the defense will need to show up and field like they can because I feel like balls will be put in play. 

Forsythe is a Miss. State commit. He has it all on the mound. But he is a gem in the field and at the plate. Really these guys don’t care about 90 plus fastball or junk pitcher. Their coach has them understanding baseball is a game of adjustments. And TCA will make adjustments depending on what is happening. The coaching staff is loaded. Head Maddox has a state title already.  Assistant coach Drew Hayes is for Mr. baseball. Played at Vandy and played for the Cincinnati Reds. He has really done great with the pitching staff. The. You have coach Bunch who is the ultimate motivator. Warrior mentality and no quit.  It is going to be a great day tomorrow. Win or loose be ready for a battle.