Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

2 minutes ago, Intense said:

Amen Mo!  Scott’s Hill has always done it right!  Always pull for them when we aren’t playing them!  Remember driving down to Aville in 2016 and sitting on the Hill side all by myself cheering for the Lions and just snickering as ole Tommy Browder sliced up the Aville defense and Scott’s Hill went on to win a huge playoff game!  

Good luck to y'all in the future, the 'ol ballcoach still has some magic!!! That just might be one that I miss one of ours to come watch!

5 minutes ago, Intense said:

Amen Mo!  Scott’s Hill has always done it right!  Always pull for them when we aren’t playing them!  Remember driving down to Aville in 2016 and sitting on the Hill side all by myself cheering for the Lions and just snickering as ole Tommy Browder sliced up the Aville defense and Scott’s Hill went on to win a huge playoff game!  

I remember That.  You were giddy keeping me posted. 

29 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

MrMiyagi would like to give peace offering to all that have battled this week. May the best team win. 

ReitzFan, disrespect our culture with Chinese funnies at your own peril. Okinawa is in Japan. 

wax on - wax off

Agent 007 

Bye. Bored with you. Like Reitz said. Control your women and go check out of the hotel and find some real batting practice coaches. Because you suck as a BP coach. See ya sucker. Enjoy the game tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, MrMiyagi said:

I will enjoy indeed. I will be there. BigEd told you a half truth. Stay tuned for a full scouting report with velo and pitches for TCA.

The name is Bond - James Bond

Might as well try 007... Miyagi was just 00. In your "own" words... Ahhh Miyagi San, you all wet behind ear.

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

GB came from 4 runs down today to get the W in walk off fashion. 

I was told this game was going to be on tv. Is this so?

I don't think it'll be televised.  You can watch via the NFHS network with a subscription.

I don't know if the live daily coverage can be streamed for the championship game or not. 

8 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

I will enjoy indeed. I will be there. BigEd told you a half truth. Stay tuned for a full scouting report with velo and pitches for TCA.

The name is Bond - James Bond

I know.  Just had to smoke a little more to draw it out to be sure

Edited by BigEdMo