Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

#1 - Lamberth  Primary RHP, Secondary MIF, long-athletic build, around 6’4” - 185lbs, low 3/4 arm action with arm side run, slider comes out of same slot, 85-90 mph FB, Slider 77-80 mph, he was burnt yesterday so you guys don’t have to worry about him pitching but hits well, runs well, great baseball instincts 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Man you all don’t play well with others!!

Sure we do. I told You we just on here to have fun and for laughs. Come on brother don’t be so serious. It is just Coach T. It is high school kids. Heck who knows what will happen tomorrow. I am Just looking forward to a great game. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Sure we do. I told You we just on here to have fun and for laughs. Come on brother don’t be so serious. It is just Coach T. It is high school kids. Heck who knows what will happen tomorrow. I am Just looking forward to a great game. 

I was just messing around with you. I get on here just for fun not often am I serious. You seem like a good guy even though you pull for a private school lol. 

On a serious note I do think it will be a good game. I will not get to be there. We have been covered up at work and I couldn’t take off. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I was just messing around with you. I get on here just for fun not often am I serious. You seem like a good guy even though you pull for a private school lol. 

On a serious note I do think it will be a good game. I will not get to be there. We have been covered up at work and I couldn’t take off. 

I am the same. It is killing me not being there. I have Known these boys since there were in elementary school. I am On cloud nine seeing them in this spot. I am Sure you feel the same about your guys. No losers tomorrow. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

I am the same. It is killing me not being there. I have Known these boys since there were in elementary school. I am On cloud nine seeing them in this spot. I am Sure you feel the same about your guys. No losers tomorrow. 

Completely agree! My youngest son took the year off but my nephew is playing.