Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

Went to the game, and I feel for my brothers over in Jackson. I stayed for all the games today, and I will say the umpiring this season has been awful. I’m glad my youngest just plays football because I wouldn’t be able to handle some calls I’ve seen. Congrats to Greenback for playing the underdog and finding a way to stay in the game. 

15 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Went to the game, and I feel for my brothers over in Jackson. I stayed for all the games today, and I will say the umpiring this season has been awful. I’m glad my youngest just plays football because I wouldn’t be able to handle some calls I’ve seen. Congrats to Greenback for playing the underdog and finding a way to stay in the game. 

Umpiring in Single A State Championship game was good. Wasn’t a single call you could really argue. 

13 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Umpiring in Single A State Championship game was good. Wasn’t a single call you could really argue. 

Wasn't umpires fault kid got caught up in the celebration too quick. He didn't touch the bag. Me personally Greenback won the game following the rules of baseball but I would always look at it as a gift.