Single A State Tournament

cherokee23

8 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

All the privates will be gone 2 Division 2 after Saturday. As evidenced by the above quoted post some of you smaller schools have already found something else to cry about. The only perfect solution would be to stop all post-season competition and give all schools a gold shiny trophy and blue ribbon. That way everybody can be happy and call themselves a champion.

Hahahahha. Shake that bush of truth. Open enrollment is the next to go. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Haha!  Open enrollment can have their own state championship and divisions!  So then we would have 14 gold balls to give away!  Haha

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

Nope!  There will always be the one and doners though!!  They don’t last long!  We usually gang  up on them like a pack of dogs and they high tail it home or maybe they go back to waxing!!

Waxing?   How did you know i had my back waxed today?

Well-well-well Danielson, tomorrow we come full circle. Today Miyagi see TCA burn up #1 - wax on Danielson.

Next Mr Miyagi let students see 93-94 to better prepare for tomorrow’s ultimate battle - wax on Danielson.

My master plan has paid off. Tomorrow MrMiyagi rewarding students with BP.

WAX OFF Danielson WAX OFF

8 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I despise listening to people complain about playing private schools. I’ve always been under the impression that good competition makes you better. Also if you choose to whine about who you play instead of putting on ya big girl panties and punching in the mouth it says something about your character in my book. 

But I have to disagree with you guys about open zone schools. They won’t ever be pulled out into their own division. Simply cause their wouldn’t be anyone left hardly. The vast majority of school systems in TN are open zoned because of their board policies. More likely that the non open zoned schools would be pulled out into their own division. 

7 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

Well-well-well Danielson, tomorrow we come full circle. Today Miyagi see TCA burn up #1 - wax on Danielson.

Next Mr Miyagi let students see 93-94 to better prepare for tomorrow’s ultimate battle - wax on Danielson.

Today you guys are going to look like Mr Miyagi chasing flies with chopsticks!!    It’s going to be funny watching your boys whiff at those 70 mph fastballs and 60 mph off speed pitches!  You might do better chasing flies with chopsticks!

8 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

21e43cc829dcb358d98ff8d17c01d633f36c6966