• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

cherokee23

Single A State Tournament

Just now, pioneer42 said:

So the guy that got the supposedly game winning hit in the 7th just quit running and didn't touch the bag and joined a celebration. Is that accurate?

yes

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Congrats to Greenback.   Yall have had a good run these last few years in both football and baseball.  Good class of guys graduating.

I just wanna say congrats to yall and also say, I hope your run is over.

Thank you Southtowner for the GREAT updates.Mowing the yard and felt like i was there!

14 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

So the guy that got the supposedly game winning hit in the 7th just quit running and didn't touch the bag and joined a celebration. Is that accurate?

Yes. As soon as the ball hit the ground, he stormed across the field. 

Congrats Greenback and I hate it for the TCA kid.  Tough way to lose, but you have been running to first since t-ball and should have known better.

1 minute ago, bd4vols said:

Congrats Greenback and I hate it for the TCA kid.  Tough way to lose, but you have been running to first since t-ball and should have known better.

This says it all!

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thank you Southtowner for the GREAT updates.Mowing the yard and felt like i was there!

No problem. 

Sad to hear you have a funeral to attend. God Bless.

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Yes. As soon as the ball hit the ground, he stormed across the field. 

I have been watching baseball for years and suprised it hadn't already happend but obviously you have to touch the bag. Sad way to lose for TCA but Greenback obviously deserves a ton of credit to come out of the losers bracket. Great comeback for them. Congratulations.